Get Cheaper Insurance for your Japanese Car. Great rates for Banzai readers
Importing cars from markets such as Japan has become very popular. As the cars tend to have lower mileages and higher specifications than the equivalent UK market product, and frequently at a very good price, these Grey Imports have become very popular with people who know their cars.
Because of their growing popularity, importing these cars has never been easier. Insuring them, however, can be a different matter!
That's where we can help.
With over 25 years experience, Adrian Flux has a reputation for designing insurance that matches your needs to your budget. Our Cherished department has a whole spectrum of specialist schemes to cover all varieties of grey imports.
Our imports insurance schemes include:
- Protected NCB available
- Cover available for
- Japanese and all other Grey imports
- Modified cars
- Q Plated cars
Extra Discounts (depending on scheme) for:
- Limited Mileage
- Owners Club Members
- Security Precautions
- Classic Vehicles
- Experience of driving performance models (where appropriate)
Save Money on Grey Import Insurance
Our policies for import cars are already amazingly cheap, but you could save yourself even more money if you follow our simple tips for getting the best possible premiums. For younger drivers that will mean a saving of hundreds, or even thousands of pounds, but older drivers can save big too.
- Will you only drive a few thousand miles a year? Tell us, so we can get you onto a limited mileage policy.
- If you've passed your test recently, get yourself a PassPlus, IAM or Max Driver qualification and we can knock up to 25% or even more off your first premium. All of these schemes give the novice driver additional skills. These have been shown to vastly reduce the likelihood of accidents involving drivers who have taken it. And that means cheaper insurance.
- Modified your car? That's not a problem, but make sure you tell us about all modifications to your vehicle, even if they don't enhance performance. Some modifications might even reduce your premium. Most importantly, you will also get like-for-like cover on all your upgrades, so you won't have to fork out again if you need to make a claim.
- Are you in an owners club or online forum? If not consider joining one. There are several great clubs for all the main import models, so you're sure to find one you like. People who are enthusiastic about their car and learn all they can about it will take better care of it, which is why you could get an extra discount of up to 15%.
- Keep your car garaged if you can, and install the best alarm system you can afford and you'll pay less.
- Don't forget to tell us about your top-spec ICE system if it's non-standard!
Because our staff are used to finding a policy to suit unusual and even completely unique cars, they know which insurers offer the best policies and at prices to suit almost any budget. All seasoned insurance experts, they will calculate your premium individually, using their expert knowledge of the many insurance schemes on offer. When you call us you will be speaking to a knowledgeable enthusiast, based in the UK, rather than a computer rate from a foreign call centre, which doesn't know his RX7 from his Del Sol. Along with our tailor made import schemes we believe we offer the best quotation service around.
Quicker & Cheaper rates by phone complete the call me form during office hours (9am to 7pm Monday to Friday & 9am to 4pm Saturday) for an immediate, no-obligation quote.
* On a like for like basis, subject to normal underwriting acceptance.
** Sample quotes are for fully comprehensive premiums for a male driver with a clean license and full No Claims Bonus (unless stated otherwise). These illustrative quotes, valid as at 13/07/2006, are provided for information only and do not form the basis of any contract or tender.