Nissan’s all-electric Leaf has already won plaudits from experts and critics, and has been named as the European Car of the year.
Despite the fact that it makes much more sense than many of its rivals, being a proper 5 seat family car with a 109 mile range, Nissan have their work cut out persuading the general public to shell out hard earned cash on what many still see as early stage technology.
To this end, Nissan have produced a veritable shedload of videos aimed at dispelling what they call the ‘myths’ about electric cars. What’s more they are also running a competition to win a VIP trip to the AMGEN Tour of California cycle race in, er, California. And they are also laying on an ‘innovation station‘ event at the O2.
Watch the Videos to find out more
Myths of Electric Motoring
- Electric cars have a poor range
- Charging an electric car is difficult
- Electric cars are too expensive
- Electric cars can never be responsive or practical
- Electric car technology is unproven
- Electric cars will never be popular
Adrian Flux have special hybrid and electric car insurance schemes – call 0800 089 0199 for a quote.