The cinema-going public has a long lasting love affair with the incredibly iconic cars that star in feature films.
Producers leave no expense spared as they create cool and iconic cars that stretch the limits of technology and the imagination in their pursuit of automotive perfection.
Children’s films, comedies, musicals, action adventures and thrillers have all featured iconic cars that have turned out to be the stars, but how much would it cost to insure them?
The team at Adrian Flux dimmed the lights, watched the films, calculated risks and did the sums, to come up with the perfect insurance packages at the perfect prices for some of these iconic cars.
The team crunched the numbers for Kenickie’s 1948 Ford De Luxe from Grease, Doc Brown’s 1981 DeLorean DMC-12 from the Back to the Future trilogy, James Bond’s 1963 Aston Martin DB5, Caractacus Potts’ Paragon Panther in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, Austin Powers’ Jaguar E-Type Roadster from Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery and – regarded by many as the king of cool and iconic cars – The Tumbler, a self-build cross between a Lamborghini and a tank used by Batman.
Here are the iconic car quotes in detail
- When the T-Birds heard their Greased Lightning quote from Adrian Flux they said “tell me more, tell me more”.
- The great 007 reamianed shaken but not stirred with his £1,500 quote for the DB5.
- Austin Powers thought his Adrian Flux insurance quote was “groovy baby”.
- Batman said you’d have to be an absolute joker not to want an iconic car quote from Adrian Flux.
- Caractacus Potts exclaimed his £3,500 quote for Chitty Chitty Bang Bang was “truly scrumptious”.
- Doc Brown could shop around for his insurance, in the future and in the past, but he still couldn’s beat his £2,000 Adrian Flux DeLorean insurance quote.
Proud to provide a sensible quote for your car
Being a broker that doesn’t have to rely on the analytics of computer-based quoting systems, Adrian Flux prides itself on being able to come up with sensible quotes for the most difficult cars to insure – iconic cars like Batman’s Tumbler. That would surely see the price comparison sites puffing smoke and claiming it “does not compute”.
The quotes came in considerably cheaper than imagined because, applying common sense, the brokers could look at ways to reduce the policy costs for these iconic cars rather than finding excuses to raise them.
A broker such as Adrian Flux is especially competitive if you’ve been quoted more than £2,000 for your motor insurance. If you have, give Adrian Flux a call – they love the challenge of trying to beat your best quote.
Call 0800 369 8590 for an iconic car quote today or book a free call-back at a time that suits you — 79.5% of all customers receiving an online quote in July 2020 could have obtained a cheaper quote over the phone, based on the information they provided.