Specialist Car Insurance for BRSCC members
With over 40 years experience in arranging insurance for every kind of car imaginable
Great rates for British Racing & Sports Car Club members
With over 40 years experience in arranging insurance for every kind of car imaginable and some you probably couldn't imagine we will tailor a policy as unique as you. We know that genuine motoring enthusiasts are not like other motorists and the cover we arrange takes this into account. That's why we are confident that we can offer BRSCC members quality cover at a competitive rate.
Many of our schemes, tailored for enthusiasts, are not available online, so, for the best deal, call us now on:
Why Choose Adrian Flux?
- We were the pioneers of limited mileage policies, giving classic car owners comprehensive insurance at a fraction of the previous cost.
- We also introduced Cherished policies that can lower premiums on cars as little as 5 years old.
- We offered cover for kit cars when no-one else would
- Cover for Rally Cars available - including between stages.
- We offer agreed value cover
- We offer laid up cover for your projects
- Members of most Owners Clubs and forums can also benefit from discounts of up to 15%
We offer flexible and competitive quotes for all circumstances, sourcing the best available scheme from amongst the many offered by our panel of over 40 insurers. Why waste your time ringing round dozens of companies when we can do it for you? If you do ring round, come to us last we will do our very best to beat the cheapest quote you get.*
Call us now on
Lines open 9am - 7pm weekdays, 9am - 4pm Saturdays
Calls are free from a landline.
Enthusiasts Car Insurance
What constitutes a car enthusiast might be a matter for dispute, but when it comes to our policies, you will find that all aspects of the enthusiast lifestyle are taken into account. Our experience proves that the greater your commitment to your car, the more care you take over driving it, and the more effort you put into maintenance. As a result enthusiasts are less likely to make a claim, so prices can be lower.
Whether you bought your car as a 'project', a hobby or simply to have fun driving in, we understand the particular needs that enthusiasts & hobbyists have from an insurance policy. That's why we offer:
- Agreed value cover many insurers will only pay out the 'market value' of your car if you suffer a total loss absolutely gutting if you've spent thousands bringing it up to mint condition. We can assess your car and agree cover for its true value, so you won't get a nasty surprise if you need to make a claim.
- Laid up policies so your projects are fully protected from theft or mishap.
- Limited Mileage discounts the fewer miles you drive, the more you can save, from as little as 1,500 miles
- Track Day / Rally cover can be arranged on application, depending on the policy taken. Please mention to staff if you require this cover.
- Owner's Club Discounts If you belong to a recognised owners club or enthusiasts' forum, you will receive a discount of up to 15%, depending on the policy taken.
- Modified Classics Almost all modifications can be covered on a like for like basis.
Our staff are all seasoned insurance experts and will calculate your premium individually, using their expert knowledge of the many insurance schemes on offer. When you call us you will be speaking to a knowledgeable enthusiast, based in the UK, not a 'computer monkey' in a foreign call centre who doesn't know a Morris Marina from a Vauxhall Viva.
Quicker & Cheaper rates by phone call 0800 121 7429 during office hours (9am to 7pm Monday to Friday & 9am to 4pm Saturday) for an immediate, no-obligation quote.
* On a like for like basis, subject to normal underwriting acceptance.