Sports Coupe Insurance & Hot Hatch Insurance
Sports Coupe Insurance & Hot Hatch Insurance
Get Cheaper Insurance for your Hot Hatch
Adrian Flux is a leading light in the hot hatch, sports coupe and performance car insurance market. If you drive one of the fabulous hot hatches or coupes available these days, you'll probably be used to insurers rubbing their grasping hands with glee as they provide their quote, particularly if you're a younger driver, or have a history of motoring convictions.
Well, here at Adrian Flux, we know a lot about the kind of drivers who buy hot hatches and we pull out all the stops to get you the best deal. For instance, we know that the other insurers have got hot hatch owners all wrong, because drivers who love cars as much as you do take extra special care of them - and that means they're less likely to make a claim. We also know that, given the choice, thieves usually prefer to take inconspicuous cars like your dad's dark saloon, rather than a fully kitted up hatchback, or a smart sports model.
And because we know this we could give you a cheaper quote.
Whether your car is a Mark I Golf GTi, Renault 5 Turbo, Saxo VTS or Focus RS, we have a specialist policy for you and our many specialist schemes mean we could ensure that you get a competitive rate. In fact we can offer low-cost, high quality insurance cover to most drivers of hot hatch cars, including young drivers and convicted drivers. And vehicles that most other insurers won't even cover - modified cars, left hand drive vehicles or Ford Cosworth models - are not usually a problem for us.
Our hot hatch insurance schemes can include:
- Ford Cosworth Insurance, XR Insurance & RS Insurance
- GTi Insurance for all makes including VW & Peugeot
- Turbo Insurance for all makes including Renault and MG.
- Extra Discounts (depending on scheme) for:
- Most drivers of Alfa Romeo, Audi, BMW, Citroen, Fiat, Hyundai, Lancia, Mercedes, Peugeot, Renault, Saab & Volkswagen.
- Experience of driving your hot hatch
- Limited Mileage
- Owners Club Members
- Security Precautions
- Introductory discount for Pass Plus, IAM, RoSPA and many other advanced driving courses.
Some of the hot hatch makes and models we can cover are:
Alfa Romeo 145 Twin Spark / QV / Ti, Alfa Romeo 146 Twin Spark / QV / Ti, Alfa Romeo 147, Alfa Romeo 155, Alfa Romeo 156, Alfa Romeo 164, Alfa Romeo 166, Alfa Romeo 33, Alfa Romeo 75, Alfa Romeo Alfasud, Alfa Romeo GTV, Audi 80, Audi 80 Quattro / GTE / Sport, Audi 90, Audi 100, Audi 200, Audi A3, Audi A4, Audi Coupe, Austin Metro GTI, BMW 116, BMW 118, BMW 120, BMW 130, BMW 316, BMW 318, BMW 320, BMW 323, BMW 325, BMW 328, BMW 518, BMW 520, BMW 523, BMW 525, BMW Mini Cooper, BMW Z3, Chrysler PT Cruiser, Citroen AX GT / GTi, Citroen BX GTi, Citroen C2 GT / VTR / VTS, Citroen Saxo VTR, Citroen Saxo VTS, Citroen Xsara VTR, Citroen Xsara VTS, Citroen ZX 16V / Volcane, Colt Starion Turbo, Daihatsu Charade GTi / GTTi / GSXi, Daihatsu YRV Turbo, Fiat Barchetta, Fiat Coupe, Fiat Bravo HGT / HLX / ELX, Fiat Croma Turbo, Fiat Marea HLX / ELX, Fiat Punto GT / HGT / Sporting / Cabrio, Fiat Strada TC, Fiat Stilo Abarth, Fiat Tipo 16V / GT, Fiat Uno Turbo, Fiat X 1/9, Ford Capri, Ford Cougar, Ford Escort Ghia, Ford Escort Cosworth, Ford Escort 1600i, Ford Escort GTi, Ford Escort RS 1600 / RS 2000, Ford Escort RS Turbo, Ford Escort Si, Ford Escort XR3 / XR3i, Ford Escort Mexico, Ford Fiesta Ghia, Ford Fiesta RS 1800, Ford Fiesta RS Turbo, Ford Fiesta XR2 / XR2i, Ford Fiesta Zetec, Ford Focus Ghia, Ford Focus RS / ST, Ford Focus Zetec, Ford Granada, Ford Mondeo Si / Ghia / ST24, Ford Mondeo Zetec, Ford Orion Ghia, Ford Probe, Ford Puma, Ford Sapphire, Ford Sapphire Cosworth, Ford Scorpio, Ford Sierra Cosworth, Ford Sierra XR4i / XR4x4, Honda Accord Aerodeck / Coupe, Honda Civic VTI / 16V / CRX / ESI / Jordan / LSI / VEI, Honda CRX, Honda Insight, Honda Prelude, Hyundai Coupe, Isuzu Piazza Turbo, Lancia Dedra, Lancia Delta GTi / HF Turbo, Lancia Thema Turbo, Lexus IS200, Mazda 323 16V / V6 ZXI / Turbo / GTi, Mazda 626 GT, Mazda 6 Sport, Mazda MX3, Mazda MX5, Mada MX6, Mazda RX7, Mazda Xedos 6, Mercedes 190E, Mitsubishi Colt GTi / Turbo, MItsubishi Galant GTI / Turbo / V6, Mitsubishi Lancer GTi, MG Maestro EFi / Turbo, MG Metro Turbo, MG Montego EFI / Turbo, MGF, MG ZR, MG ZS, MG ZT, Nissan 200SX, Nissan 280ZX, Nissan 300 ZX Turbo, Nissan Almera GTi, Nissan Bluebird ZX Turbo, Nissan Cherry Turbo, Nissan Primera GT / SRi, Nissan Silvia ZX / Turbo, Nissan Sunny GTi / ZX Coupe, Opel Manta GTE / GSi, Opel Monza, Peugeot 106 GTi / Rallye / XSi, Peugeot 205 GTi / CTi, Peugeot 306 XSi, 306 GTi-6 / S16 / Rallye / Roadster / Cabrio, Peugeot 307 XSi / CC, Peugeot 309 GTi / Goodwood, Peugeot 405 MI16, Peugeot 406 V6 / SRi Turbo / Coupe, Peugeot 505 V6, Proton GTi / Satria, Renault 11 Turbo, Renault 18 Turbo, Renault 19 16V, Renault 21 Turbo, Renault 25, Renault Safrane, Renault 5 GT Turbo / Gordini / Raider, Renault 9 Turbo, Renault Clio 16V / RSi / Williams, Renault Laguna RTi, Renault Megane Cabrio / Roadster, Renault Megane Coupe, Renault Clio 16V / RSi / Sport / Sport Cup / Exclusive, Rover 200 BRM / Cabrio / Coupe / Vi, Rover 216 GTi / Cabrio / Coupe / Vitesse, Rover 218 iS 16V, Rover 220 Coupe / GSi / GTi / Turbo Coupe, Rover 25 GTi VVC, Rover 416 GTi / GSi / Sport / Turbo, Rover 420 GSi, Rover 620 Ti, Rover 820 Turbo / Vitesse, Rover 825, Rover 827, Rover Mini Cabrio, Saab 900, Saab 900 Turbo, Saab 9000 Turbo / Carlsson, Saab 9-3, Saab 9-5, Seat Cordoba GT / GTE / GTi / SX 16V, Seat Ibiza GT / GTE, Seat Ibiza Cupra Sport, Seat Leon Turbo, Seat Leon Cupra, Seat Toledo GT, Skoda Fabia VRS, Skoda Octavia RS T / VRS T, Subaru Impreza Sport, Suzuki Cappucino, Suzuki Swift GTi, Toyota Carina GTi, Toyota Celica, Toyota Corolla GS / GT / GTi / GXi, Toyota MR2, Toyota Supra, Vauxhall Astra GSi / GTE / SRi / SXi / Sport, Vauxhall Calibra, Vauxhall Carlton GSi, Vauxhall Cavalier Turbo / GSi / SRi / V6, Vauxhall Corsa Sport / GSi, Vauxhall Nova GTE / GSi, Vauxhall Senator, Vauxhall Tigra, Vauxhall Vectra SRi / V6, VW Bora Sport / ST / TDI PD / V5 / V6 4-Motion, VW CorradoG60 / VR6 / 8V /16V, VW Golf GTi / GLi / Clipper / Avant Garde / Turbo / V5 / V6 4-Motion, VW Jetta GTi, VW Lupo GTi, VW New Beetle T / V5 / Cabrio, VW Passat Sport / Turbo / GT / V5 / V6 4-Motion / VR6, VW Polo G40 / GTi, VW Scirocco, VW Vento VR6, Volvo 440 Turbo, Volvo 480 Turbo, Volvo S40 1.9T4 Turbo / 2000T
Note that we also have special schemes for American Car Insurance, Classic Car Insurance, Cherished Car & High Performance Car Insurance, Current Standard Car Insurance, Import Car Insurance, Modified Car Insurance and 4x4 vehicle Insurance.
Save Money on Car Insurance
Our policies for hot hatch and performance car drivers are already amazingly cheap, but you could save yourself even more money if you follow our simple tips for getting the best possible premiums. For younger drivers that may mean a saving of hundreds, or even thousands of pounds, but older drivers can save big too.
- Will you only drive a few thousand miles a year? Tell us, so we can get you onto a limited mileage policy.
- There are several advanced driving qualifications which will give you extra skills as well as potentially reducing the price of your car insurance by up to 25%. If you've recently passed your test, you should consider taking a PassPlus or Any Driver BTEC course, or if you've been driving a bit longer, complete advanced driving courses such as IAM or RoSPA. These courses can pay for themselves in insurance savings, which could amount to hundreds of pounds. Schemes like these have been shown to vastly reduce the likelihood of accidents involving drivers who have taken it. And that could mean cheaper insurance.
- Got mods? Make sure you tell us about all modifications to your vehicle, even if they don't enhance performance. Some mods might even reduce your premium. Most importantly, you may also get like-for-like cover on all your upgrades, so you won't have to fork out again if you need to make a claim. If you have a modified car, find out more about our modified car insurance.
- Don't forget to tell us about your top-spec ICE system if it's non-standard!
- Are you in an owners club or online forum? If not consider joining one. There are several great clubs for all the main hot hatch models, so you're sure to find one you like. People who are enthusiastic about their car and learn all they can about it will take better care of it, which is why you could get an extra discount of up to 15%.
- Keep your car garaged if you can, and install the best alarm system you can afford and you'll pay less.
Even if your car is not particularly out of the ordinary, our policies could still save you money. Because our staff are used to finding a policy to suit unusual and even completely unique cars, they know which insurers offer the best policies and at prices to suit almost any budget.
We don't believe in a one-size-fits-all policy, that's why all our policies are designed to suit each customer's individual needs. We offer flexible and competitive quotes for most circumstances, sourcing the best available scheme from amongst the many offered by our panel of over 40 insurers. Why waste your time ringing round dozens of companies when we can do it for you? If you do ring round, come to us last - we will do our very best to beat the cheapest quote you get.*
Due to the type of vehicles insured, all our policies are designed especially for the out of the ordinary and our staff have a high degree of knowledge in this field. This is not an on-line quotation system using computer rates. Instead each risk will be individually calculated by our expert staff.
Our experienced sales staff are knowledgeable in hot hatch car insurance. Along with our many tailor made high performance and hot hatch schemes we believe we offer the best quotation service around.
Quicker & Cheaper rates by phone - complete the call me form during office hours (9am to 7pm Monday to Friday & 9am to 4pm Saturday) for an immediate, no-obligation quote.
* On a like for like basis, subject to normal underwriting acceptance.