Owners Club Insurance Car Insurance
Adrian Flux have always taken an enlightened approach to committed members of owners clubs, because we know that people who demonstrate interest in and commitment to their car are more likely to take extra special care of it.
And because our 40 years of experience has proved us right, we already reward committed enthusiasts with discounts for security precautions, experience of driving powerful vehicles and club or forum membership.
Adrian Flux has been built around the enthusiast markets, and our staff have extensive knowledge and experience in these niche areas, along with the flexibility to use their discretion to offer a genuinely personal rate, and offer appropriate discounts when positive underwriting reasons are found - this means that you'll always get the best rate if you ring us.
We are proud to be associated with Owners Club Insurance and offer all their members the chance to benefit from our low rates, huge range of policies and helpful customer service, which has been singled out for praise year after year in the Auto Express Driver Power survey of real customers.
We use a panel of over 40 respected insurers, and over the years we have built strong and productive relationships with these insurers. They trust our knowledge and expertise of specialist insurance products when creating rating guides, and the result is that we have literally hundreds of exclusive insurance schemes that you won't find anywhere else. This means that in almost every circumstance we can offer high quality insurance cover to suit the exact needs of your budget.
With over 40 years experience, Adrian Flux has a reputation for designing insurance that matches your needs to your budget.
If, like most owners club members, your car is your pride and joy, we'd love to speak to you. We recognise that a one-size-fits-all approach will always leave many drivers paying more than they need to. Whether you are a young driver, have motoring convictions, have modified your car, or have built a kit from scratch, we will have a scheme which offers the cover you need.
We understand that if you've spent thousands on buying and keeping your pride and joy in mint condition, you don't want to accept the "market value" in the event of a claim. We can offer agreed valuation on your policy by getting experts to assess your rare, classic or modified car and agree cover for its true value, so there will be no nasty surprises if you suffer a total loss.
Our high performance insurance schemes include:
- Protected NCB available
- Driving of other cars cover available
- 90 days European Green Card Cover
- Agreed value cover available
- Cover available for
- All cars including performance cars, imports and classics
- We love cars that other companies have never heard of
- Left hand drive models are not a problem
- Modified cars welcome
Extra Discounts (depending on scheme) for:
- Limited Mileage
- Forum or Owners Club Members - save up to 15%
- Security Precautions
- Classic Vehicles
- Advanced driver training, such IAM or RoSPA, with savings of up to 20% on our normal cheapest rate on successful completion of your course.
- Prior experience of driving performance models
- Because our staff are used to finding policies to suit unusual and even completely unique cars, they know which insurers offer the best policies and at prices to suit almost any budget. All of our quotes team have undergone months of extensive training and they will calculate your premium individually, using their expert knowledge of the many insurance schemes on offer.
When you call us you will be speaking to a knowledgeable enthusiast, based in the UK.
Quicker & Cheaper rates by phone complete the call me form during office hours (9am to 7pm Monday to Friday & 9am to 4pm Saturday) for an immediate, no-obligation quote.
* On a like for like basis, subject to normal underwriting acceptance.
** Sample quotes are for fully comprehensive premiums for a male driver with a clean license and full No Claims Bonus (unless stated otherwise). These illustrative quotes, valid as at 23/02/2009, are provided for information only and do not form the basis of any contract or tender.