Daily driver or off-road adventurer?
A Land Rover is one of the most versatile vehicles, so it makes sense that your insurance policy is versatile too. While comparison sites and more traditional insurers tend to offer a one-size-fits-all scheme, we work on a case-by-case basis.
So even if you need any of the following options, we have a solution for you.
- Green laning cover
- Off-roading cover
- Agreed value cover for classic, modern or modified Land Rovers
With over 45 years in the industry, we've insured a diverse range of Land and Range Rovers. Even if you've been turned down for Land Rover insurance, contact us. As a specialist broker, we take pride in insuring the "uninsurable", including:
- Imports and left-hand drives
- Ex-military Land Rovers
- Q-plated Landys, including kit cars and rebuilds
Cheap Land Rover Insurance
At Adrian Flux, we believe in getting you a good deal without making you settle for less. Let us know if you're a member of a Land Rover owners club and we could knock off an extra 15% from your premiums.
Here are some other ways to save. Let us know if these apply to you:
- Limited mileage: drive only a few thousand miles a year? Let us know! And if you need to insure your other vehicle, we have a multi-car policy available, as well as standard car insurance schemes or van cover.
- Pass extra qualifications: PassPlus or IAM could reduce your policy price by 15%!
- Safety features: this includes immobilisers, alarms and trackers, all of which could prevent thefts or accidents, or even help recover your vehicle.
- Keep your car garaged: this helps prevent thefts and vandalism.
Our staff are used to finding a policy to suit unusual and even completely unique cars. As a result, they know which insurers offer the best policies, features and prices to suit you.
We do not believe Land Rover owners are best served by an online quotation system that uses computer rates. Instead, each risk is individually calculated by our expert staff.
With a knowledgeable team, a panel of over 40 insurers – both niche and well known – and a bespoke system that measures risk, we believe we offer the best insurance quotation service around for Land Rover owners.
Speak to us now and we guarantee you won't get any of the usual confusion that often comes with common Land Rover mods like steering guards, snorkels, and side steps.
Call us for a quote
Did you know 79.5% of online customers could have got a cheaper quote with us in December 2019 if they'd given us a ring?
Get a no-obligation Land Rover insurance quote in a matter of minutes. Our office hours are:
- Monday to Thursday: 9am - 8pm
- Friday: 9am - 7pm
- Saturday: 9am - 4pm
- Sunday: 10am - 3pm
Are we closed? If so, fill in our callback form and we'll contact you at your preferred time.
- In Defence of the Defender
- James Bond's Land Rover Defender
- Iconic British 4×4 Land Rover – star of film, TV and music video
Can I get Land Rover insurance as a young driver?
We know that if you grew up with a Landy or have a love of the outdoors, you'll probably be drawn to them even before you pass your test. Wherever possible, we offer affordable Land Rover insurance to young drivers. Follow the suggestions above to reduce insurance premiums!
Which Land Rovers do you insure?
At Adrian Flux, there aren't any types of vehicles that are completely off-limits. We've insured a wide range of Land Rovers, including:
- Classic Land Rovers
- Modified Land Rovers
- Land Rover Discovery
- Land Rover Defender
- Defender 90
- Land Rover Freelander
- Ex-MOD Land Rovers
- Range Rover Evoque
- Range Rover Sport
- Land Rover 80
- Land Rover 88
- Land Rover 90
- Land Rover 100
- Land Rover 101
- Land Rover 109
- Land Rover 130