Welcome to Adrian Flux Four Wheel Drive, a leading broker in the 4×4 insurance market.
We offer high quality, low cost motor insurance covering everything from ex-MOD Land Rovers to top-end Range Rovers, including modified Landys, Q-plates, lightweights, & classics. And green laning and off-roading use is included as standard on most policies.
We also offer owner’s club and limited mileage discounts so, along with our already competitive prices and specialist knowledge, you know you’re on to a winner! Classic policies are also available with agreed value and limited mileage discounts being just two of the many benefits offered to eligible vehicles.
We don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all policy, that’s why all our policies are designed to suit each customer’s individual needs. We offer flexible and competitive quotes for all circumstances, sourcing the best available scheme from amongst the many offered by our panel of over 40 insurers.
Why waste your time ringing round dozens of companies when we can do it for you? If you do ring round, come to us last we will do our very best to beat the cheapest quote you get.*
Check out our sample quotes.
Our 4×4 insurance schemes include:
- Green laning cover included
- Off road cover included
- Protected NCB available
- Agreed value available for classics
- Cover available for
- Left hand drive models
- Modified vehicles
- Ex-military vehicles
- Q Plated vehicles
- Special Land Rover schemes
- Limited Mileage
- Owners Club Members
- Security Precautions
- Older vehicles
- Will you only drive a few thousand miles a year? Tell us, so we can get you onto a limited mileage policy
- If you’ve passed your test recently, get yourself a PassPlus, IAM or Max Driver qualification and we can knock up to 25% or even more off your first premium. All of these schemes give the novice driver additional skills. And that means cheaper insurance.
- Modified your Land Rover? Make sure you tell us about all modifications to your vehicle, even if they don’t enhance performance. Some modifications might even reduce your premium. Most importantly, you will also get like-for-like cover on all your upgrades, so you won’t have to fork out again if you need to make a claim.
- Are you in an owners club or online forum? If not consider joining one. There are several great clubs for all the main Land Rover & Range Rover models and variants, so you’re sure to find one you like, whether you’re into off-roading or not. People who are enthusiastic about their car and learn all they can about it will take better care of it, which is why you could get an extra discount of up to 15%.
- Keep your Land Rover garaged if you can, and install the best alarm system you can afford and you’ll pay less.