Performance VW Golf Insurance
Get Cheaper Insurance for your Mark IV - Great rates for UKMkIV members
Whether you drive a humble 1.4, or an R32, a modified Turbo or a stylish Bora, Adrian Flux have a scheme to suit your Mark IV. And with great rates for young drivers, modified cars, and enthusiasts, such as ukmkivs members, you can be sure of a competitive rate.
But our very best rates, with enthusiast discounts are only available on the phone. To get these special rates, simply call us now on:
Why Choose Adrian Flux?
Well, here at Adrian Flux, we know a lot about the kind of drivers who use VW forums and we pull out all the stops to get you the best deal. For instance, we know that the other insurers have got the modding community all wrong, because drivers who love cars as much as you do take extra special care of them – and that means they're less likely to make a claim. We also know that, given the choice, thieves usually prefer to take inconspicuous cars like your dad's dark saloon, rather than a fully kitted up hatchback, or a smart sports model.
And because we know this we can give you a cheaper quote.
Whether your car is a GTi, a diesel GT, the V6 4motion, or R32 we have a specialist policy for you and our many specialist schemes mean we can ensure that you get a competitive rate. In fact we can offer low-cost, high quality insurance cover to all Golf drivers, including young drivers, and convicted drivers. And vehicles that most other insurers won't even cover - including LHD or modified cars - are not a problem for us.
Our hot hatch insurance schemes include:
- GTi Insurance for all VW
- Extra Discounts (depending on scheme) for:
- Drivers of Volkswagens - Special Scheme.
- Experience of driving your hot hatch
- Limited Mileage
- Owners Club Members
- Security Precautions
- Introductory discount for Pass Plus, IAM & Max Driver.
Call us now on
Lines open 9am - 7pm weekdays, 9am - 4pm Saturdays
Save Money on Car Insurance
Our policies for hot hatch and performance car drivers are already amazingly cheap, but you could save yourself even more money if you follow our simple tips for getting the best possible premiums. For younger drivers that will mean a saving of hundreds, or even thousands of pounds, but older drivers can save big too.
- Will you only drive a few thousand miles a year? Tell us, so we can get you onto a limited mileage policy
- If you've passed your test recently, get yourself a PassPlus, IAM or Max Driver qualification and we can knock 25% - usually hundreds of pounds for teenaged drivers - or even more off your premium. All of these schemes give the novice driver additional skills. For example, the Max Driver scheme (set up by Adrian Flux in association with Max Power magazine and the Institute of Advanced Motoring) has been shown to vastly reduce the likelihood of accidents involving drivers who have taken it. And that means cheaper insurance.
- Got mods?Make sure you tell us about all modifications to your vehicle, even if they don't enhance performance. Some mods might even reduce your premium. Most importantly, you will also get like-for-like cover on all your upgrades, so you won't have to fork out again if you need to make a claim. If you have a modified car, find out more about our modified car insurance.
- Don't forget to tell us about your top-spec ICE system if it's non-standard!
- Are you in an owners club or online forum? If not consider joining one. There are several great clubs for all the main hot hatch models, so you're sure to find one you like. People who are enthusiastic about their car and learn all they can about it will take better care of it, which is why you could get an extra discount of up to 15%.
- Keep your car garaged if you can, and install the best alarm system you can afford and you'll pay less.
Even if your car is not particularly out of the ordinary, our brokers can still save you money. Because our staff are used to finding a policy to suit unusual and even completely unique cars, they know which insurers offer the best policies and at prices to suit almost any budget.
We don't believe in a one-size-fits-all policy, that's why all our policies are designed to suit each customer's individual needs. We offer flexible and competitive quotes for all circumstances, sourcing the best available scheme from amongst the many offered by our panel of over 40 insurers. Why waste your time ringing round dozens of companies when we can do it for you? If you do ring round, come to us last – we will do our very best to beat the cheapest quote you get.*
Due to the type of vehicles insured, all our policies are designed especially for the out of the ordinary and our staff have a high degree of knowledge in this field. This is not an on-line quotation system using computer rates. Instead each risk will be individually calculated by our expert staff.
Our sales staff are insurance experts and not just button pushers and along with our many tailor made high performance and hot hatch schemes we believe we offer the best quotation service around.
Quicker & Cheaper rates by phone – call 01553 040 880 during office hours (9am to 7pm Monday to Friday & 9am to 4pm Saturday) for an immediate, no-obligation quote.
* On a like for like basis, subject to normal underwriting acceptance.