Our hot hatch insurance schemes include:
- Insurance for all Mercedes
- Extra Discounts (depending on scheme) for:
- All Mercedes drivers - Special Scheme.
- Experience of driving your Mercedes
- Limited Mileage
- Owners Club Members
- Security Precautions
- Introductory discount for Pass Plus, IAM & Max Driver
Save money on car insurance
Our policies for performance car drivers are already amazingly cheap, but you could save yourself even more money if you follow our simple tips for getting the best possible premiums. For younger drivers that will mean a saving of hundreds, or even thousands of pounds, but older drivers can save big too.
- Will you only drive a few thousand miles a year? Tell us, so we can get you onto a limited mileage policy.
- There are several advanced driving qualifications which will give you extra skills as well as reducing the price of car insurance by up to 25%. If you've passed your test recently, you should consider taking a PassPlus, IAM or Any Driver BTEC qualification. These courses can pay for themselves in insurance savings, which could amount to hundreds of pounds. Schemes like these have been shown to vastly reduce the likelihood of accidents involving drivers who have taken it. And that means cheaper insurance.
- Got mods? Make sure you tell us about all modifications to your vehicle, even if they don't enhance performance. Some mods might even reduce your premium. Most importantly, you will also get like-for-like cover on all your upgrades, so you won't have to fork out again if you need to make a claim. If you have a modified car, find out more about our modified car insurance.
- Don't forget to tell us about your top-spec ICE system if it's non-standard!
- Are you in an owners club or online forum? If not consider joining one. There are several great clubs for all the main hot hatch models, so you're sure to find one you like. People who are enthusiastic about their car and learn all they can about it will take better care of it, which is why you could get an extra discount of up to 15%.
- Keep your car garaged if you can, and install the best alarm system you can afford and you'll pay less.
Even if your car is not particularly out of the ordinary, our brokers can still save you money. Because our staff are used to finding a policy to suit unusual and even completely unique cars, they know which insurers offer the best policies and at prices to suit almost any budget.
We don't believe in a one-size-fits-all policy, that's why all our policies are designed to suit each customer's individual needs. We offer flexible and competitive quotes for all circumstances, sourcing the best available scheme from amongst the many offered by our panel of over 40 insurers. Why waste your time ringing round dozens of companies when we can do it for you? If you do ring round, come to us last – we will do our very best to beat the cheapest quote you get.*
Due to the type of vehicles insured, all our policies are designed especially for the out of the ordinary and our staff have a high degree of knowledge in thisfield. This is not an on-line quotation system using computer rates. Instead each risk will be individually calculated by our expert staff.
Our sales staff are insurance experts and not just button pushers and along with our many tailor made high performance and hot hatch schemes we believe we offer the best quotation service around.
Quicker & Cheaper rates by phone — complete the call me form during office hours (9am to 7pm Monday to Friday & 9am to 4pm Saturday) for an immediate, no-obligation quote.
* On a like for like basis, subject to normal underwriting acceptance.
** Sample quotes are for premiums as stated covering drivers with a clean license and full No Claims Bonus (unless stated otherwise). Cars are assumed to be garaged unless otherwise stated. These illustrative quotes, valid as at 28/04/2006, are provided for information only and do not form the basis of any contract or tender. Policy excesses differ, dependent on risk and scheme.