Beetle Insurance, Camper Insurance & VW Insurance
Here at Adrian Flux, we specialise in a variety of niche motoring markets, including classic VW Camper, Beetle & Karmann Ghia models, and our aim is to provide you with the lowest cost insurance deals available. We can cover everything from a classic 1940s original Type 1, through to Baja Buggies, right through to the latest New Beetle, as well as Karmann Ghias and campers from classic splitties, bays & Westfalias, right through to the very latest Caravelles.
Cheap Insurance for Classic Volkswagen - Great rates for VolksWorld readers
Our experience and expertise in insuring classic Volkswagens over a number of years speaks for itself:
Cover is available for all classic VWs, with our specially designed range of classic policies for the VW Campers, Beetles and Karmann Ghias (including limited mileage discounts).
Contents cover is available on selected camper policies for any items that are not considered standard fixtures and fittings, ICE systems and camping essentials like gas bottles, generators and awnings.
- We were the pioneers of limited mileage policies, giving Beetle and Camper owners comprehensive insurance at a fraction of the previous cost.
- We offer agreed value cover
- Modified and customised Campers and Beetles are a speciality, as are Beetle-based kits
- Members of most Owners Clubs and forums can also benefit from discounts of up to 15%
With over 40 years experience, Adrian Flux has a reputation for designing insurance that matches your needs to your budget.
We also understand that owning a camper or beetle is about a lifestyle, as much as it is about the vehicle, and our cover takes this into account. You will find all of our policies include a free green card for European travel, with some schemes allowing trips of up to 90 days at a time. What's more we can offer discounts of up to 15% if you belong to a recognised forum or owners club.
Whether you bought your motorhome or camper as a practical way to take a holiday or simply to have fun weekends with, we understand the key features that classic VW owners need from an insurance policy. That's why we offer:
- Agreed value cover many insurers will only pay out the 'market value' of your vehicle if you suffer a total loss absolutely gutting if you've spent thousands keeping it in mint condition. We can assess your vehicle and agree cover for its true value, so you won't get a nasty surprise if you need to make a claim.
- Left Hand Drive cover is not a problem
- Specialist schemes covering VW Campers, Beetles. classics and more
- Limited Mileage discounts the fewer miles you drive, the more you can save, from as little as 3,000 miles
- Contents cover for Campers depending on the policy taken
- Modified Camper and Car cover we can provide like-for-like cover for your modifications
- Owner's Club Discounts If you belong to a recognised owners club or enthusiasts' forum, you will receive a discount of up to 15%, depending on the policy taken
Our staff are all seasoned insurance experts and will calculate your premium individually, using their expert knowledge of the many insurance schemes on offer. Due to the type of vehicles insured, all our policies are designed especially for the out of the ordinary and our staff have a high degree of knowledge in this field. This is not an on-line quotation system using computer rates. Instead each risk will be individually calculated by our expert staff. Please note that our sales staff are insurance experts not just button pushers and along with our tailor made Beetle, Karmann & Camper schemes we believe we offer the best quotation service around.
Quicker & Cheaper rates by phone complete the call me form during office hours (9am to 7pm Monday to Friday & 9am to 4pm Saturday) for an immediate, no-obligation quote.
** Sample quotes are for comprehensive premiums for a male driver with a clean license and full No Claims Bonus (unless stated otherwise) and limited mileage of 3000 miles. Quotes for 5000 miles would add approximately 15% to the premium. These illustrative quotes, valid as at 29/03/2006, are provided for information only and do not form the basis of any contract or tender.