Get the policy your Bentley deserves
For a Bentley car insurance policy that ticks all the right boxes, call us now.
Bentley owners often have difficulty obtaining a truly reasonable insurance quote. Often, the mainstream insurers will base their ratings on the size of the engine. Some will also charge extra, because they assume that repair costs will be expensive, or there is a higher theft risk. And far too many don't actually take any account of the unique nature of Bentley cars and their owners.
At Adrian Flux, we take a different approach. We know that you expect the best from an insurance policy, and we have developed a scheme that offers an unparalleled level of cover. But apart from this, we take into account the unique nature of Bentley ownership - we know that Bentley owners take special care of their cars. We know that owners often keep the car as a low-mileage cherished or business vehicle. And we know that, whether the car is a classic Type R, or a new Continental GT, the engineering excellence of Bentley cars means that they are safe, Because of this, as well as our generous discounts for committed enthusiasts, security precautions, classic vehicles, and experience of driving your car, we are able to offer car insurance of the highest quality at incredibly low prices.
Our Bentley insurance policies include*:
- Protected NCB available
- Child car seat cover
- In Car Entertainment and SatNav cover
- Car-jacking cover
- Road Rage cover
- Courtesy car
- Emergency transport and accommodation cover
- Driving of other cars cover
- 90 days European Green Card Cover
- Agreed value cover, guaranteeing you a fair payout
- Total loss protection: get closer to your car's worth in the event it's written off.
- Windscreen & Sunroof cover
- Identity fraud cover up to £12,500
- Up to £2,000 for alternative transportation if you are unable to drive following injury or ill-health
- Lock replacement and immobiliser cover
- £30,000 personal accident cover
- Cover for personal effects of up to £1,000 for items in your vehicle belonging to any member of your household.
- Personal number plate cover up to £5,000
- Trauma cover of up to £5,000
- If you are involved in an incident where an uninsured driver is at fault your excess will not apply and the claim will not affect your no-claims bonus.
- Motoring prosecution defence of up to £50,000 (includes European cover)
- Loss of licence cover - up to £150 per week cover for travel expenses if you lose your licence.
- Motor legal expenses cover up to £100,000
- European breakdown cover with Home Start.
- In transit cover
As well as large discounts for combining your cover into one easy to manage policy, you'll also receive the following additional benefits, when you add either a second car, or your home, to your policy :
- New for old replacement on vehicles under 12 months old suffering a total loss.
- Like for like courtesy vehicle.
- Fully comprehensive driving other cars benefit
When you call us you will be speaking to a knowledgeable specialist, based in the UK. If our special Bentley scheme is not suitable for your needs, our advisors will be pleased to offer a quotation on another scheme from the hundreds available from our panel of over 40 well-known and respected insurers.
Managed by a dedicated high-net-worth team, and with features and cover
that are unequalled, our scheme also benefits from our 40 years of
experience in specialist car insurance, so our prices offer outstanding
value for both modern and classic Bentley insurance.
Our specialist Bentley insurance is only available over the phone complete the call me form during office hours (9am to 7pm Monday to Friday & 9am to 4pm Saturday) for an immediate, no-obligation Bentley insurance quote.
* Cover features quoted refer to our dedicated Bentley & Rolls Royce Scheme. Other schemes are available and may be more appropriate to your needs - if there is a feature you are particularly interested in, please ask when you call.
These illustrative quotes, valid as at 26/10/2009, are provided for information only and do not form the basis of any contract or tender.