American Van Insurance
The Commercial Department of Adrian Flux specialises in a variety of specialist van and truck markets, including high quality - yet surprisingly cheap - US van insurance cover and american 4x4 insurance.
Specialist American Van Insurance
Whether you are after day van insurance or American pickup insurance, many traditional van insurers have no experience with American import vehicles, and don't like left-hand drive vehicles, and so will either charge a hefty premium, or even refuse
to offer an insurance quote at all.
But at Adrian Flux, we believe insurance policies should be tailored to your needs, especially where unusual vehicles, such as US vans are concerned. That's why all our policies are designed to suit your particular needs as an American van owner.
Special Schemes for:
- All American trucks and vans including
- Day Van Insurance
- American Pickup Insurance and Double Cab Insurance.
- US imports - including day van insurance.
- Parallel EU imports - including German imported van insurance.
- Modified Vans
- Drivers with Accident & Conviction history
- Left-hand drive vans and pickups are not a problem
- Cheap American van insurance quotes when your van is used for pleasure or hobbies.
All our American van insurance policies are designed especially for you and our staff have a high degree of knowledge in this field. This is not an on-line quotation system using computer rates. Instead each risk will be individually calculated by our expert staff. Please note that our sales staff are insurance experts not just button pushers and along with our tailor made cheap US van insurance, UK call centre and special schemes we believe we offer the best quotation service around.
Quicker & Cheaper rates by phone, please complete the call me form during office hours 9am to 5.30 pm Monday to Friday & 9am to 4pm Saturday for immediate & cheap US van insurance quotes.
* Quote assumes moderate risk postcode, vehicle kept in a garage, no convictions or recent claims. These illustrative quotes, valid as at 17/08/2007, are provided for information only and do not form the basis of any contract or tender.