Why Choose Adrian Flux?
Still unsure about whether you should give us a ring? Here are three great reasons why we think we'd be the best insurance brokers for your modded wheels.
We Understand You
Modifying your vehicle is a great way of adding personality to your ride, but a lot of insurers treat it as a red flag. Well, at Adrian Flux, we view things a little differently. We know that if you've made the effort to customise your wheels, you'll probably do your best to keep your car safe. This means we're often able to offer you better rates.
Even if you've already received a decent quote from another insurance broker or provider, give us a call anyway. We always try to beat any quote.
Tailored Modified Car Insurance Quotes
Did you know that a lot of normal policies will only cover you for your car's market value? This means that if your vehicle is in above-average condition, your yearly mileage is low, or your car has been modified, you'd probably be better off with an agreed value policy.
Agreed value policies are where you agree with the insurer on the amount of money you'll receive should anything happen to your vehicle. Give us a call to find out more.
Adrian Flux himself founded the company because he was struggling to find an insurer who would quote him for his kit car. We therefore make it a goal to provide modified car insurance wherever possible, with the level of protection you actually need.
Our members of staff are also car enthusiasts who are fully clued up on all the latest gear and mods, so you won't have to explain your mods in painful detail.
Save Money on Modified Car Insurance
Our modified car insurance policies are already amazingly cheap, but you could save yourself even more money if you follow our simple tips for getting the best possible premiums. For younger drivers that may mean a saving of hundreds, or even thousands of pounds.
- Will you only drive a few thousand miles a year? Tell us, so we can get you onto a limited mileage policy. We also have special show car insurance policies.
- There are several advanced driving qualifications which will give you extra skills as well as potentially reducing the price of your car insurance by up to 25%. If you've recently passed your test, you should consider taking a PassPlus or Any Driver BTEC course, or if you've been driving a bit longer, complete advanced driving courses such as IAM or RoSPA. These courses can pay for themselves in insurance savings, which could amount to hundreds of pounds. Schemes like these have been shown to vastly reduce the likelihood of accidents involving drivers who have taken it. And that means cheaper insurance.
- Declare all your mods. Make sure you tell us about all modifications to your vehicle, even if they don't enhance performance. Some mods might even reduce your premium. Most importantly, you may also get like-for-like cover on all your upgrades, so you won't have to fork out again if you need to make a claim.
- Don't forget to tell us about your top-spec ICE system if it's non-standard!
- Spent thousands bringing your ride up to scratch? We can assess your car and could agree cover for its true value, so you won't get a nasty surprise if you need to make a claim.
- Are you in an modified car owners club or online forum? If not consider joining one. People who are enthusiastic about their modified ride and learn all they can about it will take better care of it, which is why you could get an extra discount of up to 15%.
- Do you go on rallies or meets? Track day cover could be arranged as needed on many policies.
- Keep your car garaged if you can, and install the best alarm system you can afford and you'll pay less.
Even if your car is not particularly out of the ordinary, our policies could still save you money. Because our staff are used to finding a policy to suit unusual and even completely unique cars and motorbikes, they know which insurers offer the best policies and at prices to suit almost any budget.
We don't believe in a one-size-fits-all policy, that's why all our policies are designed to suit each customer's individual needs. We can offer flexible and competitive quotes for most circumstances, sourcing the best available scheme from among the many offered by our panel of over 40 insurers. Why waste your time ringing round dozens of companies when we can do it for you? If you do ring round, come to us last – we will do our very best to beat the cheapest modified car insurance quote you get.*
Quicker & Cheaper modified car insurance rates by phone – complete the call me form during office hours (9am to 7pm Monday to Friday & 9am to 4pm Saturday) for an immediate, no-obligation modified car insurance quote.
* On a like for like basis, subject to normal underwriting acceptance.
Note that we also have special schemes for American Car Insurance , Kit Car Insurance , Camper & Motorhome Insurance, Current Standard Car Insurance ,Import Car Insurance , Classic Car Insurance and 4x4 vehicle Insurance .