Why do I need keycare cover?
Keys are notoriously easy to misplace, causing costly call-outs from locksmiths and hours upon hours of wasted time. But thankfully it doesn’t have to be this way.
At Adrian Flux, we offer cover for your keys, whether they’re for your car, home or office. From £19.00 extra a year, this policy could save you hundreds of pounds, not to mention a lot of stress.
So far over £1,000,000 has been paid out for lost, stolen or broken keys since 2012.
Why choose Adrian Flux for keycare cover?
- No excess: all you have to pay is the annual charge, which starts from £19.00
- All keys covered: covers all the keys on your fob, whether they’re for your house, car or office
- Finder’s reward: if your keys are found with the included keycare fob, a £10 reward is issued by the underwriter to the finder
- High claim limit: claim up to £1,500 per fob each year. This includes the costs involved with changing locks, getting replacement keys, and call-out fees
- Covers transport costs: if you’re stranded when you lose your keys, transport to a place of your choosing is included in your policy
- Confidential: none of your details will be shared with the finder of your keys, ensuring full confidentiality
What does keycare cover?
Our keycare insurance covers any keys that you attach to the included fob. So simply attach your keys – whether for your house, office or car – to the included fob and if any of them go missing, we’ll replace them.
You can also purchase multiple fobs to cover multiple keys separately. This has the added benefit of ensuring that even if your house keys are stolen, the burglar doesn’t have access to your car and other possessions.
Cover for broken keys and keys broken in a lock up to a limit of £50 per claim.
How does keycare insurance work?
Please follow these steps to insure your keys:
- Attach your key(s) to the fob(s) and make a note of any fob numbers. This ensures that if you need to make a claim, you can do so easily.
- Should your keys go missing, call the 24-hour helpline found in the details of your keycare policy as soon as possible.
- It’s usually a good idea to keep a spare key with a trusted relative, friend or neighbour.
Can I get keycare with my car insurance?
You can easily add keycare insurance to your policy. Just ask about this when you speak to one of our representatives.
Can I get keycare with my home insurance?
Our policies are flexible, meaning you can easily add key insurance to your policy. Just ask about our keycare insurance when you speak to one of our knowledgeable staff.
Very nice and helpful person Very nice and helpful person
I have insured my cars through Adrian… I have insured my cars through Adrian Flux for some years now. I can honestly highly reccomend them.
A very charming young Lady A very charming young Lady