Adrian Flux Cookie Policy

We have published a new cookie policy explaining how we use them on our site and what this means for users. To learn more please view our cookie policy. Please be aware that parts of the site will not function correctly if you disable cookies. By using our sites, you consent to our use of cookies on this device in accordance with our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This message will only be displayed once on this device and browser.

Adrian Flux - Save money with Specialist Insurance

75% of customers could get a cheaper quote over the phone*

Get our best possible rates by requesting a free callback

Get a quote

Flood Insurance

Flood Insurance

Adrian Flux is one of the leading specialist home insurance brokers in the UK and one of only a few able to access a range of insurance options to most owners of properties located in those areas at moderate and high risk of flooding, or which have previously been flooded.

If you live in an area deemed to be a high flood risk, or if you have been unlucky enough to have experienced a flood at your property in the past, you will probably have experienced problems getting insurance cover at a reasonable price. That's where Adrian Flux can help. Even if you have experienced a flood before, the Home & Contents cover we offer can help, in many cases, to make sure that your home is adequately covered in the event of a mishap, and at a price you'll like.

That's because we can look at every circumstance individually. Our highly-trained staff can investigate the background to each case and are not tied to computer rates or postcode-based exclusions. So, for example, if you live at the top of a hill in a flood-prone district, or if a previously flooded property is now protected by improved defences, the rate offered can reflect this reduced risk. As a result of this case-by-case approach, in most circumstances we can offer a fairly and competitively priced policy and in some cases we can offer a rate where others cannot even quote.

The Flood Risk Home Insurance policies we offer include features you need and expect from a high quality insurance policy and our rates are very competitive:

Because homes at risk of flooding are, by their nature, a non-standard insurance risk, all our quotes are based on your individual situation and our staff have a high degree of knowledge in this field. We will always try our best to offer a fair and competitive quote for your circumstances, where possible.

Every flood insurance quote will receive the attentions of a specialist. Each risk will be individually calculated by our expert staff. Please note that our sales staff are insurance experts and with our tailor made schemes for these properties, we believe we offer the best quotation service around.

Flood Insurance Quote

Our flood insurance quotes are only available by phone, please click the button below during office hours (9am to 7pm Monday to Friday & 9am to 4pm Saturday) and we will call you back right now, or at a time you specify, for an immediate flood insurance quote.

Get a quote

We'll call you at a time convenient to you
Arrange Callback - Save money with Specialist Insurance

Call us now for a tailored quotation 0800 369 8590

* 75.68% of all customers receiving an online quote in November 2014 could have obtained a cheaper quote over the phone, based on the information they provided.
© Adrian Flux Insurance Services, 2017. All rights reserved. Please note our Privacy Policy.
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) registration number 307071.