Travel Insurance for COVID-19 (coronavirus)
With COVID-19 still present around the globe, we are able to offer a travel insurance policy that covers you for the following:
- Falling ill abroad with COVID-19 (or any other pandemic illness) and needing treatment
- Falling ill with COVID-19 (or any other pandemic illness) at home and not being able to travel
- A household member or yourself having to self-isolate at home and being unable to travel as a result of COVID-19 (or any other pandemic illness)
- Being unable to travel to a family member's house because they are self-isolating due to COVID-19 (or any other pandemic illness), meaning you are unable to stay with them when you travel
- Imposed travel restrictions asking you to return to your home country while you're on your trip. Applies if those restrictions were not in place at the time of purchasing the insurance, booking the holiday, or at the time of travel
We understand that getting the right travel cover is more important than ever. As a result, our staff are happy to discuss the full policy benefits and exclusions with you. Just contact us on 0333 270 9143 for more information and a quote.
Do you go on holiday more than once a year?
That's why it's so important to have comprehensive travel insurance in place from a reputable provider, so that you can rest assured that, should the worst happen, you have first-class cover in place.
Save money with a multi-trip policy
If you are planning to travel abroad on two or more occasions within the next twelve months, then a multi trip travel insurance policy could save you a lot of money, compared to single trip travel insurance especially if you normally take your travel agent's policies. But, with so many providers to choose from, it's easy to become bamboozled by all the options available.
Adrian Flux now offers the complete solution, with a range of flexible travel insurance options, tailored to your needs. Our single trip travel insurance and multi trip policies include a host of benefits and features, and a wide range of bolt-on options mean you will pay only for the cover you need, and no more.
What's more, our prices are extremely competitive. Your whole family could be covered for less than £85 for the year. Even better, there's no limit to the number of children covered by our family policies. Our cover for individuals and couples also offers excellent value for money.
Our annual multi trip travel insurance policy includes the following cover as standard:
- Up to £5,000 if your trip is cancelled or cut short.
- Medical and other expenses up to £15 million.
- Personal belongings and luggage up to £2,000.
- Money and documents up to £250.
- Personal accident cover up to £50,000.
- Missed departure expenses (travel & accommodation) up to £500.
- Personal Liability cover up to £2 million.
- Legal expenses up to £50,000.
- Delay cover up to £250.
- Loss of passport up to £300.
- Temporary loss of belongings up to £350.
- Hospital benefit up to £1,000.
- Single trip policies up to age 84
If you wish to, you can also add the following, great-value options to your policy:
- Winter sports cover.
- Golf equipment cover.
- Business trip & business equipment cover.
- European roadside assistance.
For more information, and to receive your free, no obligation quote, call us free on 0800 089 0203.