Do you go on holiday more than once a year?
That's why it's so important to have comprehensive travel insurance in place from a reputable provider, so that you can rest assured that, should the worst happen, you have first-class cover in place.
Save money with a multi-trip policy
If you are planning to travel abroad on two or more occasions within the next twelve months, then a multi trip travel insurance policy could save you a lot of money, compared to single trip travel insurance especially if you normally take your travel agent's policies. But, with so many providers to choose from, it's easy to become bamboozled by all the options available.
Adrian Flux now offers the complete solution, with a range of flexible travel insurance options, tailored to your needs. Our single trip travel insurance and multi trip policies include a host of benefits and features, and a wide range of bolt-on options mean you will pay only for the cover you need, and no more.
What's more, our prices are extremely competitive. Your whole family could be covered for less than £85 for the year. Even better, there's no limit to the number of children covered by our family policies. Our cover for individuals and couples also offers excellent value for money.
Our annual multi trip travel insurance policy includes the following cover as standard:
- Up to £5,000 if your trip is cancelled or cut short.
- Medical and other expenses up to £15 million.
- Personal belongings and luggage up to £2,000.
- Money and documents up to £250.
- Personal accident cover up to £50,000.
- Missed departure expenses (travel & accommodation) up to £500.
- Personal Liability cover up to £2 million.
- Legal expenses up to £50,000.
- Delay cover up to £250.
- Loss of passport up to £300.
- Temporary loss of belongings up to £350.
- Hospital benefit up to £1,000.
- Single trip policies up to age 84
If you wish to, you can also add the following, great-value options to your policy:
- Winter sports cover.
- Golf equipment cover.
- Business trip & business equipment cover.
- European roadside assistance.
For more information, and to receive your free, no obligation quote, call us free on 0800 089 0203.