Adrian Flux Home is one of the leading specialist home insurance brokers in the UK and one of only a few offering a full range of insurance cover to Holiday Homes, whether they are left unoccupied when not being used by the owner’s family, or let as holiday accommodation.
Our substantial yet cheap Holiday Home Insurance cover includes all the features you need and expect from a high quality insurance policy and our rates are very competitive:
- Any holiday home, whether unoccupied or let as holiday accommodation.
- Portfolio Insurance, where you have several properties.
- 24 Hour claims hotline with counselling support.
- Domestic Assistance Helpline with advice and contact details for tradesmen.
- Discounts for alarms and security locks.
- Discount when you take holiday home Buildings cover and holiday home contents insurance too.
- Optional accidental damage cover.
- Money and credit cards cover option.
- Cycle cover.
- Easy payment by credit card or direct debit.
Because holiday homes are, by their nature, a non-standard insurance risk, all our policies are designed especially for the holiday home situation and our staff have a high degree of knowledge in this field, including those insurers which offer the best holiday home contents insurance cover.
“It can sometimes be tricky to get a good premium on a holiday home, particularly when it is timber framed and my occupation as a jeweller is considered high risk by some insurers. But Adrian Flux gave us buildings and contents insurance without any problems for a competitive premium.” Mr M, KW15
Every holiday home quote will receive the attentions of a specialist. Each risk will be individually calculated by our expert staff. Please note that our sales staff are insurance experts not just button pushers and along with our tailor made household schemes we believe we offer the best quotation service around.
Holiday Home Insurance Quote
Quick & Cheap holiday home insurance rates by phone, please click the button below during office hours and we will call you back right now, or at a time you specify, for an immediate quote.