Whether you need buildings insurance, contents insurance or a comprehensive building and contents policy, we compare multiple insurers to find the right level of cover for you. And if your needs are a little out of the ordinary, we can usually offer a great rate where other companies would struggle to even quote.
We are able to provide specialist home insurance cover with extra special rates for:
- Property Owners & tenants in the UK
- Park Homes - as sited houses and chalets soar in popularity, owners can benefit from cover designed for the unique needs of these properties.
- Landlords insurance – Extra special deals for private landlords including portfolio cover for any number of flats and houses and flexible enough to cope with rapidly changing property portfolios.
- Buy to Let insurance, DSS lets, Blocks of Flats, Student lets, Bedsits, Asylum lets, Landlords Contents.
- Unoccupied Homes - with special rates for properties in probate or awaiting refurbishment, as well as:
- Second Home and Holiday Home Insurance - everything from a chalet to a large second house in the country.
- Insurance for blocks of flats and maisonettes. These properties can often cause problems for insurers, but not for us.
- High Net Worth Policies covering period properties, high-value dwellings and contents cover, and cover for antiques and valuables.
- Listed Buildings and Victorian Homes cover.
- Subsidence and Underpinned Homes quoted.
- Flood areas all quoted - our rates are realistic and fair.
- Home Business cover.
- Bed & Breakfast insurance.
- Thatched Insurance. All types and styles of thatch covered.
- Flat Roof Insurance.
- History of previous household claims is not a problem.
- Criminal convictions.
- Unusual constructions.
- Flats above shops and commercial premises
- We provide tailor made solutions to all your exact needs, so our range of home insurance policies is wide enough to cover every situation.
Home Insurance Cover Quotes
In times when money may be short, it is all too easy to contemplate cutting back on your home insurance, but this is a false economy – it only takes one major claim to cost you tens or hundreds of thousands. It's also unnecessary for many people, as huge savings are possible by shopping around, particularly by calling a specialist broker.
You may think that your home is nothing special, but in fact many houses have quirks and features which can put up your premium significantly, if you deal with a mainstream provider. By dealing with a specialist home insurance expert, like Adrian Flux, you can save considerably. Our knowledge and experience of the unusual means we are able to offer truly personal premiums, our comparison tools allow our team to find you the most appropriate insurance provider for your needs.
"We have some very high value audio and visual equipment worth £98,000 and getting competitive home contents insurance has been a struggle. This is on top of our general contents of £170,000, but Adrian Flux gave us a great premium and the cover we needed with no problems at all. I was impressed by their knowledge and expertise." Mr T, NE13
Due to the types of Home we insure, our policies are designed especially for the out of the ordinary and our staff have a high degree of knowledge in this field. This is not an on-line quotation system using computer rates. Instead each risk will be individually calculated by our expert staff. Please note that our sales staff are insurance experts not just button pushers and along with our tailor made household insurance online schemes we believe we offer the best quotation service around.
Quick & Cheap Home Insurance cover rates by phone, please complete the call me form during office hours 9am to 7pm Monday to Friday & 9am to 4pm Saturday for an immediate quote.