Landlord Insurance

Adrian Flux Home is one of the leading specialist home insurance brokers in the UK and one of only a few offering a full range of insurance cover to Landlords. We can cover everything from a single student let, right through to a portfolio of high spec properties.

Get cheaper Landlord's Insurance

Remember that home insurance isn't designed for rental properties – you need specialist insurance for landlords.

Our Landlord House Insurance cover includes all the features you need and expect from a high quality insurance policy and our cheap landlord insurance rates are very competitive:

  • Any property, from terraced houses to whole blocks of flats.
  • Public liability cover
  • Portfolio Insurance, where you have several properties.
  • Let to professionals, students, DSS or asylum seekers.
  • 24 Hour claims hotline with counselling support.
  • Domestic Assistance Helpline with advice and contact details for tradesmen.
  • Discounts for alarms and security locks.
  • Discount when you take Landlord Building Insurance and Landlord Contents cover.
  • Easy payment by credit card or direct debit.
  • Home Emergency and Boiler Cover
  • Legal Protection and Rent Guarantee
  • Loss of rent. (As an optional cover.)
  • Unoccupied property. (Selling a house, renovations, probate, long holidays / living abroad.)
  • Landlord contents insurance (Optional cover for letting full or part furnished properties.)

Because let homes are, by their nature, a non-standard insurance risk, all our policies are designed especially for the landlord's individual situation and our staff have a high degree of knowledge in this field.

"I needed to find an insurer who would give me £400,000 of buildings cover for a home lived in rent-free by my son, and sub-let to two student lodgers. Plenty of insurance companies would not give me cover for a student let, but Adrian Flux had no issues with the occupancy and gave me a competitive premium." Mrs A, SE12

Every landlord and let property quote will receive the attentions of a specialist. Each risk will be individually calculated by our expert staff. Please note that our sales staff are insurance experts not just button pushers and along with our tailor made household schemes we believe we offer the best quotation service around.

Why not try our free rental yield calculator to see what return on investment can you expect to achieve with your buy-to-let property.

Landlord Insurance Quote

Quick & Cheap landlord insurance rates by phone, please click the button below during office hours (9am to 7pm Monday to Friday & 9am to 4pm Saturday) and we will call you back right now, or at a time you specify, for an immediate landlord building insurance quote.