Insurance Based on Chassis Number
Luckily there is another way, and, here at Adrian Flux we have been able to arrange cover based on a chassis number for many years. As specialist insurers, our 40 years of experience with American car imports, kit cars, custom cars and Japanese imports has given us a thorough understanding of the needs of our customers. And because many of these customers need to put their vehicles through an SVA or IVA inspection, insurance based on chassis number is something we have been sorting out for a long time.
These days there are more reasons than ever why someone might need chassis number insurance. Many people these days are returning from living overseas, and in many cases are choosing to bring back their cars with them. Numbers of Japanese imports are expanding rapidly, not just in the area of performance vehicles favoured previously, but also 4x4s, luxury cars and small and ultra-economical kei cars are becoming more popular with people who would not have chosen to import a car previously. And imports from China, particularly motorbikes and scooters, which can be bought for a small amount on sites like eBay, but are not UK registered will need to be insured on their chassis numbers.
If you are in a situation like this, you need to talk to us. Whether you are importing or building your car, Adrian Flux has the right policy for you.
Chassis Number Car Insurance
For insurance on a chassis number, our policies offer:
- Agreed valuations many insurers will only pay out the 'market value' of your kit car if you suffer a total loss. Import vehicles and kit cars are routinely undervalued by non-specialists. We can assess your car and agree cover for its true value, so you won't get a nasty surprise if you need to make a claim
- All imports covered, including American, Japanese and Chinese bikes and cars
- Build Up Cover so your kit car and its parts are fully protected from theft or mishap during assembly
- Limited Mileage discounts the fewer miles you drive, the more you can save, from as little as 1,500 miles
- Track Day / Rally cover can be arranged on application, depending on the policy taken
- Cover while you take your car for its IVA test, MOT or inspections
- Owner's Club Discounts If you belong to a recognised owners club or enthusiasts' forum, you will receive a discount of up to 15%, depending on the policy taken
Quicker & Cheaper rates by phone complete the call me form during office hours (9am to 7pm Monday to Friday & 9am to 4pm Saturday) for an immediate, no-obligation insurance quote.