Insurance Companies on our Panel
Adrian Flux uses a panel of over 40 top insurance companies to help find you the best deal on your home insurance. Our panel includes household names like Aviva and Axa, as well as specialist Lloyds syndicates, underwriting agencies and specialist insurers, such as Hiscox, who provide a higher level of cover.
Because our panel is so large, and because we have designed many specialist schemes, tailored to the needs of our customers, we are able to offer a huge range of policies with varying levels of cover, as well as options and extras that suit the person or vehicles that they have been designed for.
Our insurance panel
These are the current insurance providers and underwriting agencies making up our panel*:
- ABC (owned by LV, formerly Liverpool Victoria)
- Ageas (formerly known as Fortis Insurance, they also own Castle Cover, Kwik Fit Insurance, Tesco Underwriting, Express Insurance & RIAS)
- Allianz Cornhill (also own Pet Plan)
- Aqua Underwriting
- Aviva (formerly known as Norwich Union also trade as quote me happy, General Accident)
- Axa (Axa Group also own Swiftcover and offer quotes as Lloyds TSB Insurance)
- Broker Direct
- Chaucer (owners of Chaucer Direct and REIS (Richard Egger Insurance Services))
- Covea (formerly known as MMA & Provident insurance, owners of Swinton and Its4me as well as Bullseye)
- Direct Group
- Equity Red Star
- Heath (Heath Lambert also own Gallagher Heath, who also offer insurance quotes under the RAC brand)
- Infinity Underwriting
- Isle of Man Assurance Group
- Legal & General
- Mapfre Abraxas
- Markerstudy (They also own Supercover)
- NIG (part of Royal Bank of Scotland, who also own Direct Line, Privilege and Churchill)
- Oak Underwriting
- Playle Russell
- Premier Underwriting
- RSA (previously known as Royal & Sun Alliance, they also own More Than)
- CCUA Towergate
- Templeton Insurance
- Trinity Lane
- UK General Insurance Group
- XS Direct
- Zurich (formerly known as Eagle Star, they also own Endsleigh)
Because we work for you, and not the insurance companies, we will always do our best to find the policy that best suits your needs and offers the level of cover you require. Because we use such a large panel, you can be sure that the widest possible market is searched, and that the insurance providers are genuinely competing for your business.
By offering their products through brokers, insurance companies are able to keep their costs down, as they do not have to spend money on extra office space, staff costs, servicing policies, marketing, IT and telecoms infrastructure and the many other expenses involved in dealing with the public directly. This means that they are able to offer preferential rates to customers who buy through brokers compared with those who buy direct.
But Adrian Flux customers can get an even better deal, as our in house underwriting staff have the authority to assess rates individually on many schemes, which means we can use our expertise in specialist insurance markets to provide a quote which accurately reflects the risk, rather than just reading rates from a screen. This means we are able to offer cover in circumstances where set rates are not appropriate and all of this means that we can help you save money on your insurance quotation.
Quickest and cheapest rates by phone, please click the button below during office hours (9am to 7pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 4pm Saturday) and we will call you back right now, or at a time you specify. Remember, we search over 200 schemes with 40 insurance companies to find you the best possible insurance quote.
* List is correct as at 05/03/2015