Car Insurance For Entertainers, Actor's and Comedians
Whatever part of the entertainment industry you work in, from dancers, DJs and musicians out in front of your fans, through to broadcasters, producers and radio or TV presenters thrilling the public in their homes, finding reliable and affordable insurance can be a real struggle.
Whatever part of the entertainment industry you work in, from dancers, actors and comedians out in front of your fans, through to broadcasters, radio personalities and TV stars thrilling the public in their homes, finding reliable and affordable insurance can be a real struggle.
Whether it's the high mileage you might need to do for your job, the clubs and pubs you park outside, the days and weeks your home is left empty while you're on tour, or just the fact that you are a well-known personality, many insurance companies will charge you higher home and car insurance premiums than the average person, simply because of your media job.
At Adrian Flux, we choose to do things a little differently to our competitors. Without punishing you for whatever entertainment job you choose to do, we offer broadcaster insurance, TV and radio producer car insurance as well as a range of covers for performers and entertainers of all kinds.
Even if you've been refused insurance in the past because of your job, Adrian Flux will be able to help. We have over 40 years experience of finding car insurance for people that other insurers can't or won't help, and with our extensive panel of insurers to source quotes from, we're sure to find something to suit you too.
For more information on our car and home insurance for entertainers, call us today on 0800 369 8590.
Features Of TV Or Radio Presenter And Entertainer Car Insurance
People working in the entertainment industry, no matter what their role, whether out on stage or behind the scenes, could all benefit and potentially save money with an entertainer's car insurance quote from Adrian Flux.
Some of the features of our policies include:
- All of our entertainer, performer and media industry car insurance policies are available at a range of cover levels, between comprehensive and third party.
- We offer cover for you to take your car to motor shows, track days and events; letting you show off your car to the world.
- Adrian Flux's entertainer insurance policies cover you for an enormous range of car modifications, both for aesthetics and performance.
- We provide agreed value policies on request, guaranteeing you a payout that you're happy with in the event of a claim.
- A massive range of discounts and added extras are available, from money off for experienced drivers to protection for your keys and gadgets.
- Up to 90 days cover available allowing you to drive abroad across many European countries and to take your show on the road.
Specialist Entertainer Home Insurance
Just as with our car insurance policies, when we quote for home insurance we always take your individual circumstances into account, and we won't overcharge you based on assumptions about you or your job.
By working with you over the phone and sourcing quotes from our extensive panel of insurers, we can find you a policy that covers everything you need at a price you're happy with, not one that hits you with inflated premiums and unneeded add-ons.
Just some benefits of our entertainer home insurance can include:
- Insurance for listed buildings and high-value homes.
- Buildings of non-standard construction are covered.
- Homes in flood-risk areas can be covered.
- Discounts for having additional security and alarms at your home.
- Insurance for your home business, including computers and phones.
- Recording equipment, and other job-related equipment can be covered.
- Second homes and holiday homes can be insured
- Discounts for taking combined buildings and contents insurance for entertainers.
To find out more about home insurance for entertainers, personalities and presenters from Adrian Flux, call our specialist team today on 0800 369 8590 or click the callback button to arrange a time for us to call you.