Insurance For Journalists
Journalists, photographers and newspaper editors are often forced to pay higher premiums on their car and home insurance, largely because many insurers assume that you will cover a high mileage in your vehicle, work long hours away, and travel and leave your home empty for long periods of time.
Not only do some insurance companies in the UK ask journalists to pay extra for insurance, but also writers, authors and people throughout the press industry are frequently tarred with the same brush and as a result, premiums can be eye-watering.
At Adrian Flux we want to reward, not punish, those who work to bring us news, television, books and media of all kinds, and believe that it is unfair to charge you for doing what you love. To provide both competitive car insurance and home insurance for journalists and car insurance for photographers, we now offer specialist press policies to get you the best level of cover possible without paying over the odds.
Car Insurance For Journalists
Rather than assume you are a high risk just because of the job you do, at Adrian Flux we use our personalised service to take your details and driving history into account, relying solely on facts and relevant information rather than just industry prejudices when we provide quotes.
Our journalist car insurance policies are designed not only to provide competitive premiums but also to offer a full level of cover, protecting you with the same great features that all of our customers enjoy. Some of the benefits of our press insurances are:
- We offer a great range of discounts on insurance for journalists and the press, including limited mileage policies, club members and extra security
- Several levels of cover are available, from fully comprehensive to third party only, helping you to balance your protection and your budget
- Cover is provided for you to attend club days and car rallies in your car
- We will provide insurance for a massive range of modifications to your car, both practical to aesthetic, with like-for-like cover available
- Agreed value quotes are available, ensuring that you get back an amount you are happy with after an accident
- A wide array of added extras are available for your policy, including key care and gadget cover to get you all the protection you need
- Get up to 90 days cover to drive abroad across lots of European countries – giving you the freedom to travel for work or pleasure
Journalist Home Insurance
As the UK's largest specialist insurance broker, Adrian Flux has access to a wide range of policies designed to help journalists with their home insurance. Whether you live in a detached country home or a city centre flat, a high-value listed building or a one-of-a-kind wooden house, we can help you get the right insurance for you - covering everything you need at a price that you can afford.
Some of the benefits of our home insurance for journalists include:
- A 24-hour helpline for any claims or home emergencies
- Discounts for homes with alarms and security locks
- Discounts for customers who take out both buildings and contents insurance
- Cover for freelance journalists and people working at home, including cover for business computers, laptops and mobile phones
- Accidental damage insurance available
- Listed buildings and non-standard homes can be covered
All of our journalist home insurance policies have been planned to help you manage both your budget and the level of cover that you receive. From flexible options to choose how much cover you pay for, to a range of discounts and add-ons, we help you to tailor the amount of insurance cover you receive and the amount you pay.
Contact Adrian Flux Today
Adrian Flux was founded 40 years ago to provide specialist insurance to people across the UK that other companies either wouldn't help or punished with expensive premiums. Over the years we have grown into the UK's largest specialist insurance broker, and are now ideally placed to offer you some of the best car and home insurance for journalists.
To get our cheapest quotes, give us a call today on 0800 369 8590 or complete the free callback form on the website. Alternatively, click the quote button on this page to receive a free and quick online journalist car insurance or home insurance quote.