If you make music for a living, whether you are a classical artist, band member or wedding singer, you may have found it difficult in the past to get an affordable quote for your car or home insurance. And whether music is your sole occupation, or a sideline project, you've probably found that premiums can shoot up significantly whenever you mention your job to insurers.
Frustratingly for many musicians, many insurers can quite often refuse to quote for the cover that you need. Between worrying that your car will be left outside pubs and clubs all night, to your home being empty for weeks at a time when you tour, insurers and brokers can come up with all sorts of reasons to refuse you cover - which can be a real pain when you're just looking for affordable and simple insurance.
Fortunately, here at Adrian Flux we like to do things a little differently. Rather than making unfair assumptions about you and your job or hiking up your premium to balance out a risk that doesn't even exist, we treat every customer like an individual, and use your actual circumstances and history to find policies that you can afford and that fit your needs.
To find out more about car and home insurance for musicians, call our team today on 0800 369 8590.
Car Insurance for Musicians
Unlike many of our competitors who use one-size-fits-all policies and generic set premiums when quoting for insurance, our team of insurance experts will negotiate on your behalf with dozens of insurance companies and work out the best possible quote for you.
Whether you drive a cheap hatchback, or a supercar, our range of specialist schemes can cater for your situation, providing all the cover you need to keep your music on the road while helping to keep your bills down.
Just some of the features of our musician's car insurance can include:
- A full range of Classic car insurance and performance car insurance policies available
- Cover for imported, left-hand drive, kit cars and more
- Like-for-like cover on a range of modifications, and cover for practically any modification you do
- Discounts ranging from limited mileage policies - from as low as 1,500 miles - to money off for members of owner's clubs
- Additional breakdown insurance available
- Protected no-claims bonus, so your driving record will be protected after an accident
Musician Home Insurance
Whether you live with friends and need contents cover for your rented home, own a flat in the city or live in a country cottage, Adrian Flux has the expertise and experience to find a home insurance policy that suits your needs and your budget.
When you call our office our staff work with more than 40 different insurers throughout the UK to find the right musician's home insurance policy for you, giving you an instant price without holding your job or your hobby against you.
Our home insurance for musicians can include:
- Contents insurance for your instruments and recording equipment
- A 24-hour helpline for home emergencies and claims
- Accidental damage cover available
- Cover for running a business from home, including insurance for your business computers and phones
- Homes of non-standard construction and listed buildings can be covered
- Discount for taking out joint buildings and contents insurance for musicians
Contact Adrian Flux Today
Find out more about home and car insurance for musicians from Adrian Flux by calling out team today on 0800 369 8590, or click the quote button now to get a quote or to arrange a callback.