Specialist Insurance for Rolls-Royce
In the past, Rolls-Royce owners have faced a difficult decision on whether to take out a highly specified car insurance policy aimed at the super-rich, or compromise on cover and pay a cheap premium for an inferior policy. At Adrian Flux, we don't think you should have to make that choice, and that's why we created our specialist Rolls Royce scheme.
For an insurance policy as highly specified as your Rolls-Royce, call us now to discuss your needs.
Rolls-Royce owners often run into trouble when it comes to obtaining insurance. Many companies will base their ratings largely on engine size. Some charge more, because they assume that repair costs will be very expensive, or that there is a higher theft risk. And far too many don't actually take any account of the unique nature of Rolls-Royce cars and their owners.
At Adrian Flux, we take a different approach. We know that you expect the best from an insurance policy, and we have developed a scheme that offers an unparalleled level of cover. But apart from this, we take into account the unique nature of Rolls-Royce ownership - we know that Rolls-Royce owners take special care of their cars. We know that owners often keep the car as a low-mileage cherished or business vehicle. And we know that, whether the car is a classic Silver Cloud, or a Phantom Drophead, the engineering excellence of Rolls-Royce cars means that they are safe, Because of this, as well as our generous discounts for commited enthusiasts, security precautions, classic vehicles, and experience of driving your car, we are able to offer car insurance for Rolls-Royce owners which is of the highest quality at incredibly low prices.
Our Rolls-Royce policies include*:
- Protected NCB available
- Child car seat cover
- In Car Entertainment and SatNav cover
- Car-jacking cover
- Road Rage cover
- Courtesy car
- Emergency transport and accommodation cover
- Driving of other cars cover
- 90 days European Green Card Cover
- Agreed value
- Windscreen & Sunroof cover
- Identity fraud cover up to £12,500
- Up to £2,000 for alternative transportation if you are unable to drive following injury or ill-health
- Lock replacement and immobiliser cover
- £30,000 personal accident cover
- Cover for personal effects of up to £1,000 for items in your vehicle belonging to any member of your household.
- Personal number plate cover up to £5,000
- Trauma cover of up to £5,000
- If you are involved in an incident where an uninsured driver is at fault your excess will not apply and the claim will not affect your no-claims bonus.
- Motoring prosecution defence of up to £50,000 (includes European cover)
- Loss of licence cover - up to £150 per week cover for travel expenses if you lose your licence.
- Motor legal expenses cover up to £100,000
- European breakdown cover with homestart.
- In transit cover
As well as large discounts for combining your cover into one easy to manage policy, you'll also receive the following additional benefits, when you add either a second car, or your home, to your policy :
- New for old replacement on vehicles under 12 months old suffering a total loss.
- Like for like courtesy vehicle.
- Fully comprehensive driving other cars benefit
When you call us you will be speaking to a knowledgeable specialist, based in the UK. If our Rolls-Royce specific insurance scheme is not suitable for your needs, our advisors will be pleased to offer a quotation on another scheme from the hundreds available from our panel of over 40 well-known and respected insurers.
Managed by our our dedicated high-net-worth team, and with a level of
cover that's second to none, our scheme also benefits from our 40 years
of expertise in niche motor insurance areas, and as a result our
premiums offer great value for both modern and classic Rolls-Royce
Our specialist Rolls-Royce quotes are only available over the phone complete the call me form during office hours (9am to 7pm Monday to Friday & 9am to 4pm Saturday) for an immediate, no-obligation insurance quote for your Rolls Royce.
* Cover features quoted refer to our dedicated Rolls-Royce & Bentley Scheme. Other schemes are available and may be more appropriate to your needs - if there is a feature you are particularly interested in, please ask when you call.