Whatever position you hold within the waste industry, as a waste dealer, refuse collector, recycling plant worker or even a management or contractor role, you could have difficulties getting affordable car insurance.
Most insurers in the UK are just itching for a reason to hike your premiums up, whether its your age, your driving history or simply where you live. Many will now even charge you extra depending on what your job is, something we at Adrian Flux wont do. What you do for a living shouldn't affect how safe you are at driving so when others refuse to cover you or they push your premiums through the roof, Adrian Flux will be here to help.
After a hard day's work, why should you have to pay more for your waste management car insurance than everyone else, paying extra to insure your car even though you might be just as safe as anyone else. Many insurers struggle with car insurance for recycling center staff or insurance for waste engineers simply because of the distance they might travel or the dangerous sites they could leave their cars.
At Adrian Flux we provide you with quotes based only on the relevant information, your details and your driving history with none of the usual stereotypes or prejudices.
Not only will we be able to cover your personal car, but we also offer specialist insurance for scrap dealers to use the vans and tippers you drive for your work. Visit our specialist van insurance page for for information.
Specialist Recycling Center Staff Car Insurance
Designed to provide reasonable and competitive car insurance for recycling collectors and waste dealers with the best protection we can offer, our waste industry car insurance includes:
- Scrap and waste dealer car insurance at a range of levels, from fully comprehensive to third party only
- A variety of optional policy add-ons, including key care, breakdown cover and gadget insurance
- Like-for-like cover on almost any modifications to your car, both for performance and aesthetics
- A huge range of discounts available, from experienced drivers to limited mileage policies, extra security benefits to black box cover
- Salvage retention options are available to help you reclaim some of your losses if your car is written off
- Free 90 day European green card cover included, allowing you to travel in countries across Europe for work or pleasure
Through combinations of our varying cover levels, multiple discounts and add-ons we can help you to tailor a waste industry staff insurance policy to suit your exact needs. Why pay extra for cover you don't want or need, or risk driving around without cover that you do desperately want? With Adrian Flux you get the precise policy that you need, without breaking the bank.
All of our cheapest quotes are available over the phone, and our specialist team is on hand to answer your call and help with any questions you might have. To get in touch today call us on 0800 369 8590 or complete a callback form on the site. Alternatively, click the quote button to receive a quick and free online quotation for you waste management car insurance.