Adrian Flux's specialist insurance team based in Norfolk are dedicated to finding customers a comprehensive insurance policy which is affordable, flexible and tailored to customers using car trailers both regularly and occasionally.
Car and transporter trailer insurance benefits
Adrian Flux offers customers competitive car trailer protection which covers the following:
- The trailer insurance is valid for the policyholder, any named driver and any member of the family who resides with the policy holder (and has a valid license); ideal for long journeys as you're able to spread the driving responsibility
- Ideal for car enthusiasts attending festivals, competitions and car events
- Up to £1m public accident liability cover as standard
- 30 days European green card cover for all EU countries; great for taking long family holidays in a motorhome or a group of friends attending a racing event
- Suitable for eBay buyers and sellers who need a trailer on their car for transporting oversized goods
General guidelines for customers towing a car trailer:
- The weight of the trailer and contents must be within the vehicle's towing ability and not more than 85% of the car's kerb weight if the trailer has brakes, or 50% if it doesn't
- Heavy items in the trailer should be stored low down and close to the trailer's axle
- Maximum trailer width in the UK and EU is 2.55m
- Depending on when you passed your driving test (before or after 01.01.97), the towing allowance will differ
Fed up of shouting at automated robots, putting you on hold and waiting in long queues? Adrian Flux only employs people to deal with our customer enquiries and is passionate about delivering great customer service.
Phone our dedicated team of insurance specialists who waiting to help you find the right cover for your car trailer on 0800 587 9732 .