Student Contents Insurance
Students are often targeted by thieves for their gadgets; nearly all students own a laptop or desktop computer, mobile phone, MP3 player, camera, and TV, each item alone is expensive and a struggle for students to be able to replace. With our student contents insurance policy we cover all these items and more, including books, loaned property, and even bikes, so protect the items most important to you and your studies.
Adrian Flux offer contents insurance for students that gives total peace of mind. Your contents are insured even when you are temporarily away from your term time address, this includes theft from another property or from your permanent home address. And contents you carry with you when travelling between your student accommodation and your parent’s home at the beginning or end of term are covered for up to £500 per bag. Your items are even covered for up to £3,000 if they are left in your student accommodation whilst you are on holiday or away for up to 30 days.
Our student contents insurance covers all the standard situations you would expect from a high quality insurance policy, such as cover for storm or flood damage, fire, lightening, explosion or earthquake, smoke damage, and damage caused by water or oil leaking from any fixed appliance pipe or tank.
- Portable or desktop computer equipment up to £2,000 and computer accessories up to £150
- Photographic equipment up to £750
- Audio equipment covered up to £1,000, including TVs, DVD, MP3 Players, Hi-Fi equipment and other similar items
- Cover for personal valuables up to £500, including jewellery and watches, single items of clothing are insured for up to £250
- Personal liability for up to £1,000,000
- Loss, theft or damage to personal belongings from communal utility areas up to £1,000
- Replacement locks and keys due to burglary
- University library books covered up to £200 and loaned property up to £500
- Tenants liability, covers up to £5,000 for damage to landlords fixtures and fittings
- Loss of frozen food, caused by breakdown or power cut
- Rented household goods are insured for up to £500 per item
- Bicycles covered for up to £400 for theft from anywhere in the UK
- Low excess, only pay the first £50 for each standard policy claim
We also offer a range of optional extensions so you can tailor your student contents insurance to suit your activities and requirements. For musical students whether it is your chosen subject or a hobby we offer musical equipment cover for up to £1,000. If you are part of any university sports teams then you are likely to have expensive sports equipment, we can add additional sports equipment insurance which covers your sports equipment anywhere in the UK for up to the value of £1,000. You can also have your mobile phone insured on the same policy as your student contents insurance, with the option of additional mobile phone cover we will pay for up to £500 in the event that your mobile phone is stolen within the UK.
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE?
Full details of cover provided are in our policy booklet. If you would prefer to buy
your policy over the phone, you can speak to one of our highly trained staff.
Just call us on: