Student Contents Insurance From Adrian Flux


Whether you live in halls of residence, rented or shared student accommodation, getting contents insurance specifically tailored to students is essential. We provide cover for up to £4,000 of student contents, with additional insurance options to suit your requirements.

Get a quote
Students are often targeted by thieves for their gadgets; nearly all students own a laptop or desktop computer, mobile phone, MP3 player, camera, and TV, each item alone is expensive and a struggle for students to be able to replace. With our student contents insurance policy we cover all these items and more, including books, loaned property, and even bikes, so protect the items most important to you and your studies.

Adrian Flux offer contents insurance for students that gives total peace of mind. Your contents are insured even when you are temporarily away from your term time address, this includes theft from another property or from your permanent home address. And contents you carry with you when travelling between your student accommodation and your
parent's home at the beginning or end of term are covered for up to £500 per bag. Your items are even covered for up to £3,000 if they are left in your student accommodation whilst you are on holiday or away for up to 30 days.

Our student contents insurance covers all the standard situations you would expect from a high quality insurance policy, such as cover for storm or flood damage, fire, lightening, explosion or earthquake, smoke damage, and damage caused by water or oil leaking from any fixed appliance pipe or tank.
We also offer a range of optional extensions so you can tailor your student contents insurance to suit your activities and requirements. For musical students whether it is your chosen subject or a hobby we offer musical equipment cover for up to £1,000. If you are part of any university sports teams then you are likely to have expensive sports equipment, we can add
additional sports equipment insurance which covers your sports equipment anywhere in the UK for up to the value of £1,000. You can also have your mobile phone insured on the same policy as your student contents insurance, with the option of additional mobile phone cover we will pay for up to £500 in the event that your mobile phone is stolen within the UK.
Full details of cover provided are in our policy booklet. If you would prefer to buy
your policy over the phone, you can speak to one of our highly trained staff.
Get a quote
Just call us on: 0800 313 4076