Whether you own a fleet of fuel tankers or just one for your private business or farm, insuring your fuel tanker can be a difficult and expensive job.
With the increased risks associated with storing fuel, driving a large vehicle on the roads and the high costs too – many insurers struggle to provide the quality insurance that drivers need at a price that they can afford.
At Adrian Flux, however, we use our 50 years of experience as the UK’s largest specialist insurance broker to find quotes for fuel tanker insurance that not only provide great cover, but also don’t break the bank.
From commercial customers to private owners, drivers who need breakdown and windscreen cover, to people who want cheaper or standard cover, we can find the ideal quote for you by consulting our extensive panel of nationwide insurers.
You can be confident too that you are getting a quote unique to your situation, as our offices are staffed by insurance experts who treat each customer differently and don’t rely on one-size-fits-all policies.
What tanker truck insurance includes
All of our insurance policies can be tailored to meet your needs, providing you with a balance of cover and cost to suit you best. Add-ons can include windscreen cover, breakdown, keycare, and gadget insurance, whilst discounts range from no claims bonuses to money off for advanced security features and low mileage discounts.
Features of tanker truck insurance include:
- Cover for modifications – whatever changes you make to your vehicle, we can provide like-for-like insurance to help you replace them
- Access to our 24hour claims and help hotlines, plus a nationwide network of garages
- Personal injury insurance and legal cover
- Commercial third party property liability insurance
- Cover for left-hand drive and imported vehicles
- An extensive range of add-ons and discounts to help tailor your insurance to you
For more information on fuel tanker insurance from Adrian Flux, the UK’s largest specialist insurance broker, call us today on
Alternatively, complete a callback form to arrange for a member of our insurance team to give you a call at a time that’s convenient for you.