Recovery truck insurance
Whether you own your own recovery truck and run your own business, own a fleet of recovery vehicles or keep one for private or event use, it's important to have the very best insurance that you can afford.
As an expensive piece of kit for your own
use, to something which the public, your friends and your family rely on in
their time of need, you need to be confident that, should anything go wrong,
you can get back on the road as quickly and cost-efficiently as possible.
Adrian Flux is the UK's largest specialist insurance broker, and has over 40 years experience finding quotes for vehicles that other insurers can struggle with. Where some insurers and brokers might avoid commercial vehicles, or bigger working vehicles like recovery trucks, we can use our panel of nationwide insurers to find a quote for you.
Features of recovery truck insurance
Recovery truck insurance can include the following features:
- Use of our 24hour claims line and helpline, as well as access to a nationwide network of garages
- A wide range of add-ons, including breakdown cover, windscreen cover, gadget insurance and keycare
- Discounts ranging from no claims bonus and limited mileage policies, to dash-cam discounts and savings for advanced security measures
- Left-hand drive and import vehicles covered
- Cover for modifications to your vehicle and extra equipment
- Personal accident and legal cover
- Third party property liability
- Cover that includes towing a car, though not covering the car itself
With a wide range of add-ons and optional extras available on each policy, you can get a recovery vehicle insurance policy that suits you and your needs exactly. Plus, with discounts available for many different circumstances, you can get a policy tailored to you that won't break the bank.
Unlike some other insurers or brokers, at Adrian Flux we offer specialist policies to meet our customers' needs, not just one-size-fits-all cover. We know that your recovery vehicle is important to you and vital for your work an income, and that because of this you're likely to take good care of it. Taking into account your job, how important your vehicle is to you, your driving history and many other details, we can offer quality insurance at an affordable price.
To speak to our trained insurance experts today, to get more details and receive your free quote, call now on 0800 369 8590, or complete the callback form and we'll give you a call.