Get Cheaper Insurance for your VW Golf
Well, here at Adrian Flux, we know a lot about the kind of drivers who buy Performance VWs and we pull out all the stops to get you the best deal. For instance, we know that the other insurers have got the modding community all wrong, because drivers who love cars as much as you do take extra special care of them and that means they're less likely to make a claim. We also know that, given the choice, thieves usually prefer to take inconspicuous cars like your dad's dark saloon, rather than a fully kitted up Golf GTi, or a smart Scirocco.
And because we know this we can give you a cheaper quote.
Whether your car is a Mark I Golf GTi, Corrado or the latest VW Jetta, we have a specialist policy for you and our many specialist schemes mean we can ensure that you get a competitive rate. In fact we can offer low-cost, high quality VW Golf insurance cover to all drivers of hot hatch cars, including young drivers, and convicted drivers. And vehicles that most other insurers won't even cover - including LHD or modified cars - are not a problem for us.
Our Volkswagen Golf insurance schemes include:
- GTi Insurance for all VWs
- Extra Discounts (depending on scheme) for:
- Drivers of Volkswagens - Special Scheme.
- Experience of driving your hot hatch
- Limited Mileage
- Owners Club Members
- Security Precautions
- Introductory discount for Pass Plus, IAM & Max Driver.
Save Money on Golf GTi Insurance
Our policies for hot hatch and performance car drivers are already amazingly cheap, but you could save yourself even more money if you follow our simple tips for getting the best possible premiums. For younger drivers that will mean a saving of hundreds, or even thousands of pounds, but older drivers can save big too.
- Will you only drive your Golf a few thousand miles a year? Tell us, so we can get you onto a limited mileage policy.
- If you've passed your test recently, get yourself a PassPlus, IAM or Max Driver qualification and we can knock 25% - usually hundreds of pounds for teenaged drivers - or even more off your premium.
- Got mods? Make sure you tell us about all modifications to your Golf, even if they don't enhance performance. Some mods might even reduce your premium. More importantly, you will get like-for-like cover on all your Golf mods, so you won't have to fork out again if you need to make a claim. If you have a modified car, find out more about our modified car insurance.
- Don't forget to tell us about your top-spec ICE system if it's not the VW standard issue!
- Are you in an VW Golf owners club or forum? If not consider joining one. There are several great clubs for Golfs, Sciroccos and Corrados, so you're sure to find one you like. You could get an extra discount of up to 15%.
- Keep your Golf garaged if you can.
All our policies are designed especially for the out of the ordinary and our staff have a high degree of knowledge, particularly in watercooled VWs. We do not have a flashy on-line quotation system using computer rates. Instead each risk will be individually calculated by our expert staff.
Our sales staff are insurance experts and not just button pushers and along with our many tailor made VW Golf insurance schemes we believe we offer the best quotation service around.
Quicker & Cheaper VW Golf insurance rates by phone complete the call me form during office hours (9am to 7pm Monday to Friday & 9am to 4pm Saturday) for an immediate, no-obligation Golf or Golf GTI insurance quote.
* On a like for like basis, subject to normal underwriting acceptance.
** Sample quotes are for premiums as stated covering drivers with a clean license and full No Claims Bonus (unless stated otherwise). Cars are assumed to be garaged unless otherwise stated. These illustrative quotes, valid as at 28/04/2006, are provided for information only and do not form the basis of any contract or tender. Policy excesses differ, dependent on risk and scheme.