Cheaper Jeep Insurance
We offer high quality, low cost motor insurance for your Jeep covering everything from the ex-military Willys Overland to the top-end modern Jeep Commander and Grand Cherokee. We can also cover modified Jeeps, Q-plates, left-hand drive models, truck and pickup types & classics. And green laning and off-roading use is included as standard on most policies.
We also offer owner's club and limited mileage discounts so, along with our already competitive prices and specialist knowledge, you know you're on to a winner! Classic policies are also available with agreed value and limited mileage discounts being just two of the many benefits offered to eligible vehicles.
We don't believe in a one-size-fits-all policy, that's why all our policies are designed to suit each customer's individual needs. We offer flexible and competitive quotes for all circumstances, sourcing the best available scheme from amongst the many offered by our panel of over 40 insurers.
Why waste your time ringing round dozens of companies when we can do it for you? If you do ring round, come to us last we will do our very best to beat the cheapest quote you get.*
Our Jeep car insurance schemes include:
- Green laning cover included
- Off road cover included
- Protected NCB available
- Agreed value available for classics
- Cover available for
- Left hand drive Jeeps
- Modified Jeeps
- Ex-military Jeeps
- Q Plated Jeeps
Extra Discounts (depending on scheme) for:
- Limited Mileage
- Owners Club Members
- Security Precautions
- Classic Jeeps and WW2 Jeeps
Save Money on Jeep Insurance
Our policies for Jeep owners are already amazingly cheap, but you could save yourself even more money if you follow our simple tips for getting the best possible premiums. For younger drivers that will mean a saving of hundreds, or even thousands of pounds, but older drivers can save big too.
- Will you only drive a few thousand miles a year? Tell us, so we can get you onto a limited mileage policy
- If you've passed your test recently, get yourself a PassPlus, IAM or Max Driver qualification and we can knock up to 25% or even more off your first premium. All of these schemes give the novice driver additional skills. And that means cheaper insurance.
- Modified your Jeep? Make sure you tell us about all modifications to your vehicle, even if they don't enhance performance. Some modifications might even reduce your premium. Most importantly, you will also get like-for-like cover on all your upgrades, so you won't have to fork out again if you need to make a claim.
- Are you in an owners club or online forum? If not consider joining one. There are several great clubs for all the main Jeep models and variants, so you're sure to find one you like, whether you're into off-roading or not. People who are enthusiastic about their car and learn all they can about it will take better care of it, which is why you could get an extra discount of up to 15%.
- Keep your Jeep garaged if you can, and install the best alarm system you can afford and you'll pay less.
Because our staff are used to finding a policy to suit unusual and even completely unique cars, they know which insurers offer the best policies and at prices to suit almost any budget.
Due to the type of vehicles insured, all our policies are designed especially for the out of the ordinary and our staff have a high degree of knowledge in this field. This is not an on-line quotation system using computer rates. Instead each risk will be individually calculated by our expert staff.
Our sales staff are insurance experts and not just button pushers and along with our many tailor made schemes we believe we offer the best quotation service around.
Quicker & Cheaper rates by phone complete the call me form during office hours (9am to 7pm Monday to Friday & 9am to 4pm Saturday) for an immediate, no-obligation Jeep insurance quote.
* On a like for like basis, subject to normal underwriting acceptance.
** Sample quotes are for fully comprehensive premiums as stated covering drivers with a clean license and full No Claims Bonus (unless stated otherwise). Cars are assumed to be garaged unless otherwise stated. These illustrative quotes, valid as at 30/04/2007, are provided for information only and do not form the basis of any contract or tender. Policy excesses may differ, dependent on risk and scheme.