Whether your log cabin was constructed from a kit, or if you have a custom architect-designed property, whether located on a site or not, the mere fact that your home is built of wood is enough to cause problems getting insurance cover at a reasonable price. Our log cabin home & contents insurance will make sure that your home is adequately covered in the event of a mishap, and at a price you'll like.
Our Log Cabin Insurance cover includes all the features you need and expect from a high quality insurance policy and our rates are very competitive:
- Cover for timber frames, kits, flat-roofs.
- Holiday homes or permanent dwellings
- Homes on a park or site
- 24/7 claims hotline with access to advice and counselling support.
- Domestic Emergency Assistance Helpline with advice and contact details for plumbers, electricians, locksmiths and other tradesmen.
- Discounts for alarms and security locks.
- Discount when you take Buildings and contents cover.
- Easy payment by credit card or direct debit.
Self-build homes are, by their very nature, an individual risk. Our policies are designed around your unique property and situation and our staff have a high degree of knowledge in this field.
Every timber cabin home quote will receive the attentions of a qualified underwriting technician, with each risk individually calculated by our expert advisers. Our staff are insurance experts and aren't tied to computer rates - we believe we offer the best log cabin insurance quotation service around.
Quicker & Cheaper rates by phone, please click the button below during office hours (9am to 7pm Monday to Friday & 9am to 4pm Saturday) and we will call you back right now, or at a time you specify, for an immediate wood log cabin insurance quote.