We have a team of expert underwriters who have specialist knowledge to help you. They can talk you through the options and find the perfect policy for you and your needs and reward you for having years of experience with the Motability scheme.
Great features available on Adrian Flux insurance policies include:
- Motability claim-free driving accepted in lieu of No Claims Bonus
- Like for like cover on all adaptations and modifications to your vehicle
- Up to £1,500 of cover for your manual wheelchair while it is in your vehicle
- Cover for carers to drive your vehicle
- Any driver cover
- 90 days European cover. (Potential to increase further subject to additional premium)
- Suitable courtesy car in the event of an accident (subject to availability)
Motability doesn't suit everyone
Motability is a great scheme and it has even benefitted those who do not qualify or do not wish to use the scheme by ensuring a steady supply of adapted vehicles on the used market.
But if you don't meet qualifying criteria, or you want a Motability car that does not feature on their list, or is unavailable to you because of your age, it can be difficult to source alternative insurance.
And drivers are effectively barred from Motability if they pick up a ban, or a few minor driving convictions. They can also find themselves turned down if they have a history of claims.
Motability gives customers a claims history letter which many insurers refuse to accept in lieu of a no claims bonus. Adrian Flux, however, will reward your years of driving by accepting this letter.
We can insure virtually any road legal vehicle and have fantastic rates for convicted drivers, young drivers and drivers with an adverse claims history. That means no matter what your circumstances, we can offer a great quote.
Call 0800 089 0146 to find out how much you could save on your disabled motor insurance or arrange a call-back at a time that suits you.