Short-Term Campervan Insurance
Whether you’re hiring a campervan for a few days or you’re taking your own camper out for a spin while the weather’s good, call us for a short-term campervan insurance quote.
What is temporary campervan insurance?
Temporary or short-term campervan insurance is a type of cover that protects you while you’re travelling in your camper. Cover can be purchased for short time periods, such as a day, a week, a month or a few months.
Even if you’re borrowing an insured camper, taking out separate short-term campervan insurance can help protect the vehicle owner’s no claims bonus.
How does short-term camper cover work?
Simply give us a call, tell us a few details, and we can get you a quote. You can choose when the cover starts, whether you want it to begin immediately or on a certain date.
Cover for all sorts of circumstances
Our short-term campervan insurance is suitable for a wide range of scenarios, including the following.
- You’re using your camper for just a few months a year and don’t want to cover it all year round
- You’re hiring or borrowing a campervan yourself and want to cover it during your trip
- You want to lend your campervan to family and friends and cover them on their trip
- You’re renting out your vehicle and want to insure the campervan while it’s being used
Why choose Adrian Flux for short-term campervan insurance?
- Short-term cover for all kinds of campers, including classic and modern models
- Drivers aged 22 to 74 can be covered
- We cover vehicles valued up to £25,000
- Cover available as either comprehensive or third party, fire and theft
- Audio equipment cover up to £400 offered as standard
- Windscreen cover on selected policies up to £1,000
- Cover for travel in the UK, the EU, and further afield
We can cover drivers between 22 and 74 and vehicles valued up to £25,000.
Yes. We can cover drivers who are 22 and older – call us for a quote.
Yes, call us for a quote and we can cover you for longer road trips, including for six months.
It’s generally a better idea to take out specialist campervan insurance as this protects you for the unusual circumstances that come with sleeping and living in a van. Campervan insurance can be just as affordable as van insurance.