We specialise in a variety of niche motoring markets, including some incredible rates on Nissan Skyline insurance, providing a range of low cost, high quality insurance deals.
Importing cars from markets such as Japan has become very popular. As the cars tend to have lower mileages and higher specifications the equivalent UK market product, and frequently at a very good price, these Grey Imports have become very popular with people who know their cars, and the Nissan Skyline is one of the most popular and well loved import cars.
Because of their popularity in the UK, importing and maintaining Skylines has never been easier. Insuring them, however, can be a different matter!
That’s where we can help.
With over 50 years experience, Adrian Flux has a reputation for designing insurance that matches your needs to your budget. Our Cherished department has a whole spectrum of specialist schemes to cover all varieties of Skyline, from classics to R32, R33, R34 and V35, including GTS, GTR and GTR-V variants.
Read on below for money saving tips.
Our imports insurance schemes include:
- Protected NCB available
- Cover available for
- All Nissan Skyline models
- Modified Skylines
- Classic Skylines
- Q Plated Skylines
- Agreed value cover
- Total loss protection
- Limited mileage options
- European green card cover
- Like-for-like cover on modifications
Extra Discounts (depending on scheme) for:
- Limited Mileage
- Owners Club Members
- Security Precautions
- Experience of driving performance models
We’re confident our rates for Nissan Skyline owners represent incredible value for money.
And because we search a panel of over 30 insurers, we can save you the bother of ringing round. If you do ring round, though, come to us last, as we will always do our very best to beat any genuine quote.*
Save Money on Nissan Skyline Insurance
Our policies for import Skyline drivers are already amazingly cheap, but you could save yourself even more money if you follow our simple tips for getting the best possible premiums. For younger drivers that will mean a saving of hundreds, or even thousands of pounds, but older drivers can save big too.
- Will you only drive a few thousand miles a year in your beloved car? Tell us, so we can get you onto a limited mileage policy.
- Modified your Skyline? That’s not a problem, but make sure you tell us about all modifications to your vehicle, even if they don’t enhance performance. Some modifications might even reduce your premium. Most importantly, you will also get like-for-like cover on all your upgrades, so you won’t have to fork out again if you need to make a claim.
- Are you in an Skyline owners club or online forum? If not consider joining one. There are several great clubs for Skyline owners, so you’re sure to find one you like. People who are enthusiastic about their Nissan Skyline and learn all they can about it will take better care of it, which is why you could get an extra discount of up to 15%.
- Keep your Skyline garaged if you can, and install the best alarm system you can afford and you’ll pay less.
- Don’t forget to tell us about your top-spec ICE system if it’s non-standard!
Because our staff are used to finding a policy to suit unusual and even completely unique cars, they know which insurers offer the best policies and at prices to suit almost any budget. All seasoned insurance experts, they will calculate your premium individually, using their expert knowledge of the many insurance schemes on offer. When you call us you will be speaking to a knowledgeable enthusiast, based in the UK, rather than a computer rate from a foreign call centre, which doesn’t know his GTS from his Del Sol. Along with our tailor made import Skyline insurance schemes we believe we offer the best quotation service around.
Quicker & Cheaper imported Skyline insurance rates by phone complete the call me form during office hours for an immediate, no-obligation Nissan Skyline insurance quote.
* On a like for like basis, subject to normal underwriting acceptance.
** These illustrative quotes, valid as at 13/10/2006, are provided for information only and do not form the basis of any contract or tender.