Insurance for blue badge holders
Whatever your disability, we know the difference a blue badge makes to everyday life. Being able to park close to where you need to go is imperative for a disabled driver or passenger and the blue badge scheme, introduced in 1971, aims to provide disabled people with effective access to their destination.
The scheme is open to eligible disabled people, irrespective of whether they are travelling as a driver or as a passenger.
Whether your condition requires an adapted vehicle or not, our expertise in the disabled driver market means we can offer you a competitive quote, whatever your situation. Adrian Flux provides policies to suit your personal needs.
If you have a DVLA notifiable condition, rely on driving aids or need a carer to drive your car, call 0800 089 0146 to find out just how much you could save on your motor insurance.
Benefits of blue badge holder car insurance
- Like for like cover on any specialist adaptations and modifications to your vehicle.
- Up to £1,500 cover for your manual wheelchair while it is in your vehicle
- Cover for carers to drive your car
- Any driver cover available
- Cover for young drivers from 16 upwards
- 90 days European cover
- Suitable courtesy car in the event of an accident (subject to availability)
- Motability claim-free driving accepted in lieu of NCB
- Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles (WAV) cover available
- New for old cover on adaptions
Call 0800 089 0146 for your tailored blue badge car insurance quote. Alternatively arrange a callback at a time that suits you.