The Adrian Flux Driving Tuition insurance policy has been designed to offer competitive driving instructor insurance premiums with outstanding levels of cover. Whether you are an ADI or PDI instructor, we can arrange an instructors insurance policy to suit you, with a range of great features designed just for driving instructors.
Great rates for driving instructor insurance
Not only are our driving instructor insurance policies loaded with the benefits and extras which driving instructors want, they also represent excellent value (see below for some example instructor insurance quotes, which will give you some idea of just how cheap we are). Even better, driving instructors who join our referral scheme can earn a generous commission payment for every pupil who takes out a policy – and with great rates for young drivers and drivers coming back from a ban, and discounts of up to 30% for Pass Plus we are confident that we can offer your pupils a very competitive rate, help increase your Pass Plus sales and reward you for your support.
We also offer up to 15% off our insurance if you’re an Any Driver ADI and have recently passed a BTEC qualification.
Features of our driving instructor insurance policies
- Comprehensive instructor insurance cover included whilst driving other cars under tuition
- Pupils’ own cars are covered
- Off road tuition and under-age learner drivers cover included
- Cover for teaching towing, performance car driving etc – all types considered for qualified instructors – speak to us for details
- Any Driver over the age of 25 covered for Social, Domestic & Pleasure use in addition to students
- Legal protection and recovery of uninsured losses
- Dual control courtesy vehicle supplied and delivered following non fault accidents
- Automatic cover for banned or convicted drivers re-sitting their test is included as standard
- No Hidden Excesses
- No forms to complete
- Optional 21 day dual control replacement car on Fire, Theft & Total Loss
- No Excesses on Total Loss Claims
- Up to 70% No Claims Bonus Discount
- Full Breakdown, Homestart & European cover option from only £68.00
- Cover for your insured trailer whilst under tuition
- Public liability insurance can protect up to £5 million in liability fees
Public liability insurance for driving instructors
At Adrian Flux, we offer hire and reward public liability insurance for driving instructors, which helps protect you and your business in the event someone tries to sue you for property damage, injury or illness. This can be added to your policy for just £19.99, which will protect up to £2 million in liability fees, or £27.50 for £5 million in liability fees.
Whilst your regular driving instructor insurance policy will protect you when you’re driving or overseeing your pupils, it won’t help against damage or injury to others while your vehicle is not in use.
Why do I need public liability insurance as a driving instructor?
There are a number of scenarios where public liability cover would be important. Common examples include:
- You are out of the car doing ‘show me, tell me’ questions and your student sustains an injury by tripping on a high curbside
- You put cones down to practice and a member of the public falls over one and sustains an injury
- You are picking up a student from their home and while on their property you damage something
Driving instructor insurance tailored to you
Because our staff are seasoned insurance experts, used to finding policies to suit unusual and even completely unique cars and situations, they know which insurers offer the best policies and the best prices for driving instructors.
They will calculate your driving instructors insurance premium individually, using their expert knowledge of the various instructor insurance schemes on offer. And when you call us you will be speaking to a knowledgeable car enthusiast, based in the UK, not a button pusher in a foreign call centre.
We don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all policy, that’s why all our policies are designed to suit each customer’s individual needs. We offer flexible and competitive quotes for all circumstances, sourcing the best available driving instructors insurance scheme from amongst the many offered by our panel of over 40 insurers.
Why waste your time ringing round dozens of companies when we can do it for you? If you do ring round, come to us last we will do our very best to beat the cheapest instructor insurance quote you get.* We also insure ADI.
Affordable insurance for driving instructors
At Adrian Flux we know how important it is to find reliable driving instructor insurance at an affordable rate. That’s why we’ve earmarked examples to show just how competitive our cover can be.
Tim Donnelly got comprehensive cover for his 2019 Vauxhall Corsa insured for £336, despite his two claims on previous insurance deals.
Meanwhile Wayne Peters also got his Vauxhall Adam insured for £336, despite making two previous claims.
Brian Williams’ 2020 MG Motor ZS was insured for £425 on comprehensive cover, despite having zero years no claims discount and making a previous claim.
Get your quote now! For quicker & cheaper driving instructor insurance rates by phone complete the call me form during office hours for an immediate, no-obligation instructor quote.
* On a like for like basis, subject to normal underwriting acceptance.
** Sample quotes are for instructor policies with dual control cars and are comprehensive premiums for drivers with a license and No Claims Bonus as stated. These illustrative quotes, valid on 28/06/2022, are provided for information only and do not form the basis of any contract or tender.