At Adrian Flux, we're no strangers to the charms the Morris
Minor has to offer. We've been offering Morris Minor Insurance for over 40
years and love them as much now as we did in the 70s. So, whether you've a
1953 4-door saloon or a 66 Minor 1000 Traveller, we could offer a great price
on your Morris Minor car insurance.
Depending on what you use your Minor for, we could offer you:
- Agreed value cover - many insurers will only pay out the 'market value' of your classic Minor if you suffer a total loss. We could assess your car and agree cover for its true value, so you won't get a nasty surprise if you need to make a claim
- Laid up policies - so your Morris Minor project is fully protected from theft or mishap
- Limited Mileage discounts - the fewer miles you drive, the more you can save, from as little as 1,500 miles. Because Minors tend not to be driven every day, most schemes include a limited mileage element. We can also offer Morris Minor classic car insurance if you use your car more often
- Wedding Hire cover - could be arranged on application
- Track Day / Rally cover - could be arranged on application, depending on the policy taken
- Owner's Club Discounts - If you belong to a recognised Morris owners club or enthusiasts' forum, you may receive a discount of up to 15%, depending on the policy taken
- Modified Classic Insurance - Almost all modifications could be covered on a like for like basis
Morris Minor insurance quote
Our experienced staff are extremely knowledgeable in Morris Minor car insurance and will calculate your premium individually, using their expert knowledge of the many classic insurance schemes on offer. When you call us you will be speaking to a knowledgeable enthusiast, based in the UK, rather than a computer rate from a foreign call centre, which doesn't know a Series II from a 6cwt Pickup.
Quicker & Cheaper rates by phone, please complete the call me form during office hours 9am to 7pm Monday to Friday & 9am to 4pm Saturday for an immediate Morris Minor insurance quote.
* On a like for like basis, subject to normal underwriting acceptance.