If you have just passed your driving test and are looking for cheap car insurance for new drivers, you need look no further.
Adrian Flux is the go-to specialist when it comes to value-for-money new driver insurance – whether you drive a modified car, a hot hatch, something a bit more special or just a ‘regular’ runaround, we have unbeatable insurance deals for your wheels.
Insurance for newly qualified drivers
Finding car insurance for first time drivers can be a difficult and expensive process. Here at Adrian Flux we like to keep things simple by providing peace of mind cover at prices that our competitors simply cannot match.
That’s because when you ring us, you will speak to an expert, a knowledgeable car enthusiast, who will pull out all the stops to find policies offering insurance for new drivers at a cost that won’t make your eyes water.
Adrian Flux has more than 50 years’ experience in the market and we have dozens of insurance providers to consult to find the best possible new drivers insurance policy for you and your new car.
Adrian Flux learner driver insurance from 65p a day
Adrian Flux offers car insurance for learner drivers aged between 17 and 25 from just 65p a day. That makes it an extremely cost effective way for young learner drivers to get that all important extra practice behind the wheel.
And once you’ve passed your driving test and you are a newly qualified driver, you will find our quotes for new drivers are just as easy on the wallet.
Personalised new driver insurance quotes
Our insurance quotes aren’t generated by computers, but by real car loving people. We assess each risk individually and, using our wide experience, we come up with a truly personalised quote.
We take into account the fact that new drivers are especially proud of their first cars and that they will take extra special care of them. We reckon that means they are far less likely to make a claim.
We also know that, given the choice, car thieves and ‘twockers’ prefer to drive off in inconspicuous cars like the dark and conservative family saloon, rather than the blinged-up hatchback decked out in lime green with gold sparkle or a ten year old runabout.
And because we know all this, we can give you a cheaper quote leaving you more spare cash in your back pocket to spend on things you really want to splash out on.
You can save even more on new driver car insurance
You will find our new driver car insurance is already amazingly cheap, but you could save even more of your hard earned cash if you follow our simple top 10 tips for getting the best possible insurance premium.
For younger drivers like you that can mean a saving of hundreds, or even thousands of pounds, depending on what you drive.
- Will you only drive a few thousand miles a year? Tell us, so we can get you onto a limited mileage policy – it could be miles cheaper.
- Why not consider one of our new driver black box insurance schemes? It reduces the cost of your insurance premium and can let you know how well you are driving at the same time. It can also provide a lifeline to emergency service help in the event of an accident.
- If you’ve passed your test recently, get yourself a PassPlus, IAM, Any Driver BTEC, DX Dynamics or Max Driver qualification. The extra tuition means we could knock up to 25% (even more in some cases) off your premium – that could be hundreds of pounds for teenage drivers. All of these schemes will give the novice driver additional skills and have been shown to vastly reduce the likelihood of accidents and subsequent motor insurance claims. And that means cheaper insurance. The safe driver schemes will also teach you how to save money by driving more economically so that’s less of your money going on fuel and replacing tyres, brakes and oil.
- Got mods? Make sure you tell us about all modifications to your vehicle, even if they don’t enhance the performance. You could be surprised, some mods might even reduce your premium. Most importantly, on some of our policies you can also get like-for-like cover on all your upgrades, so you won’t have to fork out again in the event of having to make a claim.
- If you’ve been riding a moped, scooter or other motorcycle, we’ve got some great news for you – we can now accept motorcycle no claims bonus for use against car policies. That means you get a head start when it comes to building up a generous no claims discount for your first car.
- Don’t forget to tell us about your top-spec ICE system if it’s non-standard!
- Spent lots of time and cash bringing your ride up to scratch? We can assess your car and agree cover for its true value, so you won’t get a nasty surprise if you do have to make a claim.
- Are you in an owners club or online forum? You really should consider joining one. People who are enthusiastic about their cars and learn all they can about them will take better care of them, which is why you could get an extra discount of up to 15%.
- Do you go on rallies or meets? Track day cover at circuits throughout the UK – everywhere from Silverstone and Brands Hatch to Rockingham and Santa Pod – can be arranged as needed on many policies.
- Keep your car garaged if you can, and install the best alarm system and tracking device you can afford. The money you spend on extra security measures can lead to big discounts on your insurance premium.
Even if your car is not particularly out of the ordinary, our friendly brokers can still save you money. Because our staff are used to finding policies to suit unusual and even completely unique cars and motorbikes, they know which insurers offer the best policies at prices to suit any budget.
Bespoke new driver insurance quotes
We don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all policy, that’s why all our policies are designed to suit each customer’s individual needs. We offer flexible and competitive quotes for all circumstances, sourcing the best available scheme from amongst the many offered by our panel of over 30 insurers.
Why waste your time ringing round dozens of companies when we can do it for you? If you do ring round, come to us last and we will do our very best to beat the cheapest quote you get.
You can get quicker and cheaper rates by phone: call
Remember, we are here to help you get on the road with the cheapest new driver car insurance quotes on the market.
Learning to drive, recently passed your driving test, or just acquired your first car? Check out the Adrian Flux Learner Driver Hub for more advice, videos and information about being a new driver, sharing a parent’s car or owning your first car.