Although groups like these dont count as an official emergency service, 4x4 responders provide an invaluable service that saves lives each year and helps events to run smoothly around the UK. Usually run by volunteers, the work done by 4x4 response teams is made all the more amazing by the fact that people give up their free time and risk their lives and their vehicles to help others.
To make it easier for volunteers to keep these services running Adrian Flux has introduced specialist insurance for 4x4 response workers. Providing all the great benefits of standard off-road cover, but with guaranteed protection for volunteer activities, the policy has been designed to make getting insured as easy as possible for the workers.
What 4x4 Response Insurance Offers
Most rescue volunteers will perform their work in 4x4 off-road vehicles, and whilst Land Rovers and Jeeps are most common, many groups will accept all makes and model of vehicle, provided theyre practical.
To help get as many people as possible involved in 4x4 response groups, Adrian Fluxs insurance for 4x4 response volunteers covers a wide range of vehicles, and offers many specialist schemes including:
- Cover for green laning, both on the job and in your free time
- Off road insurance vital for rescues
- Specialist discounted policies for Land Rovers and Jeeps
- Agreed value insurance for classic off-road vehicles
- Cover available for ex-military vehicles
- Insurance for left hand drive, imported and Q-plated vehicles
As well as covering a wide range of vehicles, Adrian Flux offers several discounts that can be used on the policy:
- Limited mileage policies suitable for those who only take short journeys in the local area
- Security discounts for fitting extra alarms and security devices
- Discounts for drivers with experience of 4x4s
- Owners club discounts for members of affiliated make or model clubs
Insurance for 4x4 response volunteers can also provide like-for-like cover on any modifications to your vehicle. Whether you use a winch or snorkel for your rescue work or have made general mechanical or aesthetic modifications, Adrian Flux can arrange insurance to pay for any replacement parts that are damaged during a rescue or on the road.
Founded over 40 years ago, Adrian Flux is now the UKs largest specialist insurance broker, providing cover for millions of motorists across Great Britain.
Located in our Norfolk offices, our highly trained staff provide quotes that are tailored to individual needs, not just one size fits all policies. Our bespoke quotes, sourced from a panel of 40 different insurers, are the best way to ensure that drivers in unique situations, like 4x4 response volunteers, get the right cover at sensible prices.
To get your free quote today and to find out more about Adrian Flux's 4x4 response insurance, or any of our car insurance policies, call 0800 369 8590, complete the callback form or click the quote button now.