Get Cheaper Classic Hot Hatch Insurance
That's where Adrian Flux can help. With over 40 years experience in arranging insurance for every car imaginable and some you probably couldn't imagine we will tailor a classic car policy as unique as your vehicle.
We know that owners of classic cars are not like other motorists and the classic car insurance cover we arrange takes this into account.
- We were the pioneers of limited mileage policies, giving classic car owners comprehensive insurance at a fraction of the previous cost
- We also introduced Cherished policies that can lower premiums on cars as young as 5 years old
- We offered kit car insurance when no-one else would
- We offer agreed value classic cover
- We offer laid up cover for your projects
- Members of most classic car owners clubs and forums can also benefit from discounts of up to 15%. If you're not a member of a club yet, check out our list of classic car manufacturers and owners clubs, as the membership of a club often pays for itself
We offer flexible and competitive classic car insurance quotes for all circumstances, sourcing the best available scheme from amongst the many offered by our panel of over 40 insurers. Why waste your time ringing round dozens of companies when we can do it for you? If you do ring round, come to us last we will do our very best to beat the cheapest quote you get.*
Insurance for Classic Cars
What constitutes a classic car can sometimes be a matter for dispute, but you will find that we have a broader definition than most of our competitors, which includes cars as young as 5 years old. We can arrange great cover whether your car is a Vauxhall VX220, Austin Seven or even a trusty Ford Cortina.
Whether you bought your car as a 'project', a hobby or simply to have fun driving in, we understand the particular needs that classic car owners have from a classic insurance policy. That's why we offer:
- Agreed value cover many insurers will only pay out the 'market value' of your classic car if you suffer a total loss. We can assess your car and agree cover for its true value, so you won't get a nasty surprise if you need to make a claim.
- Laid up policies so your classic projects are fully protected from theft or mishap.
- Limited Mileage discounts the fewer miles you drive, the more you can save, from as little as 1,500 miles. Because classic cars tend not to be driven every day, most schemes incorporate a limited mileage element. Unlike many of our competitors, however, we can also offer insurance for people who use their classic car more frequently.
- Wedding Hire cover can be arranged on application.
- Track Day / Rally cover can be arranged on application, depending on the policy taken.
- Owner's Club Discounts If you belong to a recognised classic car owners club or enthusiasts' forum, you will receive a discount of up to 15%, depending on the policy taken.
- Modified Classic Insurance Almost all modifications can be covered on a like for like basis
Our staff are all seasoned insurance experts and will calculate your premium individually, using their expert knowledge of the many classics insurance schemes on offer. When you call us you will be speaking to a knowledgeable enthusiast, based in the UK, rather than a computer rate from a foreign call centre, which doesn't know a Morris Marina from a Vauxhall Viva
Quicker & Cheaper rates by phone, please complete the call me form during office hours 9am to 7pm Monday to Friday & 9am to 4pm Saturday for an immediate caravan insurance quote.
* On a like for like basis, subject to normal underwriting acceptance.
** Sample quotes are for comprehensive classic car premiums for a male driver with a clean license and full No Claims Bonus (unless stated otherwise) and limited mileage of 3000 miles. Quotes for 5000 miles would add approximately 15% to the premium. These illustrative quotes, valid as at 29/03/2006, are provided for information only and do not form the basis of any contract or tender.
Select you classic car make from the list to find out more about insurance for your particular car: