- We were the pioneers of limited mileage policies, giving classic car owners comprehensive insurance at a fraction of the previous cost.
- We also introduced Cherished policies that can lower premiums on cars as little as 5 years old.
- We insured kit cars when no-one else would.
- We offer agreed value cover.
- We offer laid up cover for your projects.
- Members of most Owners Clubs and forums can also benefit from discounts of up to 15%.
We offer flexible and competitive quotes for all circumstances, sourcing the best available scheme from amongst the many offered by our panel of over 40 insurers. Why waste your time ringing round dozens of companies when we can do it for you? If you do ring round, come to us last – we will do our very best to beat the cheapest quote you get.*
Classic Car Insurance
What constitutes a classic car can sometimes be a matter for dispute, but you will find that we have a broader definition than most of our competitors, which includes cars as young as 5 years old. We can arrange great classic car cover whether your car is a Vauxhall VX220, Austin Seven or even a trusty Ford Cortina.
Whether you bought your car as a 'project', a hobby or simply to have fun driving in, we understand the particular needs that classic car owners & hobbyists have from an insurance policy. That's why we offer:
- Agreed value cover – many insurers will only pay out the 'market value' of your car if you suffer a total loss – absolutely gutting if you've spent thousands bringing it up to mint condition. We can assess your car and agree cover for its true value, so you won't get a nasty surprise if you need to make a claim.
- Laid up policies – so your projects are fully protected from theft or mishap.
- Limited Mileage discounts – the fewer miles you drive, the more you can save, from as little as 1,500 miles.
- Wedding Hire cover – can be arranged on application.
- Track Day / Rally cover – can be arranged on application, depending on the policy taken.
- Owner's Club Discounts – If you belong to a recognised owners club or enthusiasts' forum, you will receive a discount of up to 15%, depending on the policy taken.
- Modified Classics – Almost all modifications can be covered on a like for like basis.
Our staff are all seasoned insurance experts and will calculate your premium individually, using their expert knowledge of the many insurance schemes on offer. When you call us you will be speaking to a knowledgeable enthusiast, based in the UK, rather than a computer rate from a foreign call centre, which doesn't know a Morris Marina from a Vauxhall Viva.
Quicker & Cheaper rates by phone – complete the call me form during office hours (9am to 7pm Monday to Friday & 9am to 4pm Saturday) for an immediate, no-obligation quote.
* On a like for like basis, subject to normal underwriting acceptance.
** Sample quotes are for comprehensive premiums for a male driver with a clean license and full No Claims Bonus (unless stated otherwise) and limited mileage of 3000 miles. Quotes for 5000 miles would add approximately 15% to the premium. These illustrative quotes, valid as at 29/03/2006, are provided for information only and do not form the basis of any contract or tender.