Key features of classic tractor insurance
Classic tractor insurance shouldn't have to be basic. Adrian Flux offers affordable vintage tractor, combine harvester and tracked vehicle insurance for enthusiasts, with many features including:
- Agreed value classic cover we can assess your classic tractor and agree cover for its true value, avoiding any disputes if you need to make a claim.
- Road risks Adrian Flux offers competitive quotes for road risks, including cover while your tractor is in transit.
- Discounts for members of owners clubs - If you belong to a recognised classic tractor owners club you may receive a discount of up to 15%, depending on the policy taken.
- Free legal cover - Peace of mind that you can recover extra fees and charges in case of an accident.
- Multi-vehicle discounts - Adrian Flux can offer you discounts if you have a collection, meaning a cheaper overall price.
- Shows and rallies - Cover to take your tractor to vintage rallies, ploughing contests and agricultural shows.
- Cover for laid up vehicles - Accidental damage, fire and theft cover to protect your restoration and improvement projects.
- Limited mileage discounts - Because classic tractors and tracked vehicles tend not to be driven every day, Adrian Flux can offer a limited mileage discount, saving you money.
Classic Tractor Enthusiasts Policies
Whether you bought your tractor or classic combine harvester as a 'project', to take to agricultural shows, or to use in ploughing demonstrations, we understand the particular needs that classic vehicle owners have from a classic insurance policy. This policy can include cover while your vehicle is being used during an organised agricultural show, laid up for restoration work or being driven on the road.
Please note that this policy does not include business insurance.
Get a Tractor Insurance Quote
Our experienced sales staff are knowledgeable in classic tractor insurance and will calculate your premium individually, using their expert knowledge of the many classic insurance schemes on offer. When you call us you will be speaking to a knowledgeable enthusiast, based in the UK, rather than a computer rate from a foreign call centre, which doesn't know a Massey Ferguson from a Fordson.
Quicker and cheaper rates by phone, please complete the call-back form during office hours 9am to 7pm Monday to Friday & 9am to 4pm Saturday for an immediate classic tractor insurance quote.