Here at Adrian Flux we specialise in a variety of niche motoring markets, including imported cars, providing a range of low cost, high quality insurance deals.
Get Cheaper Grey Import Car Insurance
Adrian Flux Cherished insurance specialise in Japanese import insurance. Our expertise in a variety of niche motoring markets, including imported cars, enables us to provide a range of low cost, high quality policies for imports.
Importing vehicles from markets such as Japan has become very popular. As the imported cars tend to have lower mileages and higher specifications than the equivalent UK market product, and being frequently available at a very good price, these Grey Imports have become very popular with people who know their cars.
Because of their growing popularity, importing these cars has never been easier. Insuring an import car, however, can be a different matter!
That's where we can help.
When you bought your grey import car, you probably went to a specialist dealer and when you buy parts, you probably call a specialist, too. The same applies when you are looking for Japanese import insurance.
At Adrian Flux, our insurance boffins are experts in matching quality policies to imported and custom cars, no matter how rare or unusual, so why not let them find the best policy for you?
We provide better policies with lower premiums by offering a tailor-made service to our customers. By weighing up each case as a risk, we can lower the cost of your policy.
With over 25 years experience, Flux Cherished has a reputation for designing insurance that matches your needs to your budget. Our Cherished department has a whole spectrum of specialist schemes to cover all varieties of grey imports.
Our import car insurance schemes could include:
- Protected NCB available
- Cover available for
- Japanese and all other Grey imports
- US & EU imports (Click here for our specialist American Cars department)
- Left hand drive models
- Modified imported cars
- Q Plated import cars
Extra Discounts (depending on scheme) for:
- Limited Mileage
- Owners Club Members
- Security Precautions
- Classic Vehicles
- Experience of driving performance models (where appropriate)
Save Money on Grey Imports Insurance
Our policies for import car insurance are already amazingly cheap, but you could save yourself even more money if you follow our simple tips for getting the best possible premiums. For younger drivers that may mean a saving of hundreds, or even thousands of pounds, but older drivers can save big too.
- Will you only drive a few thousand miles a year? Tell us, so we can get you onto a limited mileage policy.
- There are several advanced driving qualifications which will give you extra skills as well as potentially reducing the price of your car insurance by up to 25%. If you've recently passed your test, you should consider taking a PassPlus or Any Driver BTEC course, or if you've been driving a bit longer, complete advanced driving courses such as IAM or RoSPA. These courses can pay for themselves in insurance savings, which could amount to hundreds of pounds. Schemes like these have been shown to vastly reduce the likelihood of accidents involving drivers who have taken it. And that means cheaper insurance.
- Modified your vehicle? That's not a problem, but make sure you tell us about all modifications to your vehicle, even if they don't enhance performance. Some modifications might even reduce your premium. Most importantly, you may also get like-for-like cover on all your upgrades, so you won't have to fork out again if you need to make a claim.
- Are you in an owners club or online forum? If not consider joining one. There are several great clubs for all the main import models, so you're sure to find one you like. People who are enthusiastic will take better care, which is why you could get an extra discount of up to 15%.
- Keep your motor garaged if you can, and install the best alarm system you can afford and you'll pay less.
- Don't forget to tell us about your top-spec ICE system if it's non-standard!
Because our staff are used to finding a policy to suit unusual and even completely unique cars, they know which insurers offer the best policies and at prices to suit almost any budget. Experienced in grey import insurance, they will calculate your import car insurance premium individually, using their expert knowledge of the many insurance schemes on offer. When you call us you will be speaking to a knowledgeable enthusiast, based in the UK, rather than a computer rate from a foreign call centre, which doesn't know its RX7 from its Del Sol. Along with our tailor made grey import schemes we believe we offer the best Japanese import insurance quotation service around.
Quicker & Cheaper import insurance rates by phone - complete the call me form during office hours (9am to 7pm Monday to Friday & 9am to 4pm Saturday) for an immediate, no-obligation import insurance quote.
* On a like for like basis, subject to normal underwriting acceptance.