Cheaper Insurance for 4x4 Kit Cars
From a Land Ranger to an MEV, from a Jago Sandero to a Dakar Range Rover kit car, from a Suzuki based Amphijeep to an MK4x4 . If you can build it, we can cover it!
Whether you bought your offroad kit as a 'project', a hobby or simply to have fun driving it through some mud, you're going to have some individual needs as a 4x4 kitcar owner. You probably want to do some green laning or off-roading and we can offer cover that includes activities like these. And we also offer:
- Agreed valuations many insurers will only pay out the 'market value' of your kit car if you suffer a total loss. With a kit car, market value is often difficult to determine, and kitcars are often undervalued by non-specialists. We can assess your car and agree cover for its true value, so you won't get a nasty surprise if you need to make a claim.
- Goods In Transit cover to cover you collecting your kit car, parts and tools from the manufacturers.
- Multi-vehicle cover most kit car owners own at least one more car. We can cover all of your vehicles, for a single low premium, and because we know that kit car drivers are a good risk, we can usually offer a very competitive price.
- Build Up Cover so your kitcar and its parts are fully protected from theft or mishap during assembly.
- Limited Mileage discounts the fewer miles you drive, the more you can save, from as little as 1,500 miles.
- Green Laning / Off Road Activities are covered on some policies
- Track Day / Rally cover can be arranged on application, depending on the policy taken.
- Owner's Club Discounts If you belong to a recognised owners club or enthusiasts' forum, you will receive a discount of up to 15%, depending on the policy taken.
Quicker & Cheaper rates by phone complete the call me form during office hours (9am to 7pm Monday to Friday & 9am to 4pm Saturday) for an immediate, no-obligation kit car insurance quote.
** Sample quotes are for comprehensive premiums for a male driver with a clean license and full No Claims Bonus (unless stated otherwise) and limited mileage of 3000 miles. Quotes for 5000 miles would add approximately 15% to the premium. These illustrative quotes, valid as at 05/04/2006, are provided for information only and do not form the basis of any contract or tender.
This list is not exhaustive, we are able to cover over 300 kit manufacturer's products. If your car is not listed here we can probably cover it we also have special schemes for American Car Insurance , Classic Car Insurance , Current Standard Car Insurance, Import Car Insurance , Modified Car Insurance Camper & Motorhome Insurance and 4x4 vehicle Insurance .