Where else would you go to insure your kit car or replica than the United Kingdom’s largest and longest established kit car intermediary?
Get Cheap Insurance for your Kit or Replica Car – Great Rates for Which Kit readers
A car as unique as yours deserves a very special kind of insurance policy. That’s where Adrian Flux can help. With over 50 years experience in arranging insurance for every kit and self-build car imaginable, we will tailor a policy as individual as your vehicle. Our many years in the field have enabled us to gain a vast knowledge of the kit car market, we know the needs of the kit car owner and deliver tailor made and well tested insurance policies providing cover from build to road.
Whether you are collecting, building or driving the kit, Adrian Flux has a policy for you. What’s more, we have members of staff who have built and run their own Kit Cars, so we know exactly what you want from a Kit Car policy.
We have special schemes covering Caterham, Westfield, Robin Hood, Lotus Seven Replicas. Cobra replicas, Beauford, Lomax & Quantum models to name just a few of the 300 plus makes we currently insure.
Kit & Replica Car Insurance
Whether you bought your car as a ‘project’, a hobby or simply to have fun driving in, we understand the particular needs that kit car owners have from an insurance policy. That’s why we offer:
- Agreed value cover many insurers will only pay out the ‘market value’ of your car if you suffer a total loss absolutely gutting if you’ve spent thousands bringing it up to mint condition. We can assess your car and agree cover for its true value, so you won’t get a nasty surprise if you need to make a claim
- Goods In Transit cover to cover you collecting your kit car from the manufacturers
- Build Up Cover so your parts are fully protected from theft or mishap during assembly
- Limited Mileage discounts the fewer miles you drive, the more you can save, from as little as 1,500 miles.
- Track Day / Rally cover can be arranged on application, depending on the policy taken
- Owner’s Club Discounts If you belong to a recognised owners club or enthusiasts’ forum, you will receive a discount of up to 15%, depending on the policy taken
Due to the type of vehicles we insure, all our policies are designed especially for the out of the ordinary and our staff have a high degree of knowledge in this field. Our staff are all seasoned insurance experts and will calculate your premium individually, using their expert knowledge of the many insurance schemes on offer. When you call us you will be speaking to a knowledgeable enthusiast, based in the UK, rather than a computer rate from a foreign call centre, which doesn’t know a Caterham Seven from a Mini Moke. Along with our tailor made Kit Car schemes we believe we offer the best quotation service around.
Quicker & Cheaper rates by phone complete the call me form during office hours for an immediate, no-obligation quote.
** Sample quotes are for comprehensive premiums for a male driver with a clean license and full No Claims Bonus (unless stated otherwise) and limited mileage of 3000 miles. Quotes for 5000 miles would add approximately 15% to the premium. These illustrative quotes, valid as at 05/04/2006, are provided for information only and do not form the basis of any contract or tender.
We are able to cover over 300 kit manufacturer’s products. If your car is self-built, we can probably cover it we also have special schemes for American Car Insurance , Classic Car Insurance , Current Standard Car Insurance, Import Car Insurance , Modified Car Insurance Camper & Motorhome Insurance and 4×4 vehicle Insurance .