Whether you need short-term buildings insurance, contents insurance or a comprehensive building and contents policy, we compare multiple insurers to find the perfect level of cover to match your very individual needs.
And if you think your wants for short-term household insurance are a little out of the ordinary, put us to the test. We are confident we will come up with the right policy at the right price - certainly a price that our competitors would struggle to match.
We are able to provide short-term home insurance cover with extra special rates for:
- Property Owners & tenants in the UK
- Park Homes - as sited houses and chalets soar in popularity, owners can benefit from cover designed for the unique needs of these properties.
- Landlords insurance – Extra special deals for private landlords including portfolio cover for any number of flats and houses and flexible enough to cope with rapidly changing property portfolios.
- Buy to Let insurance, DSS lets, Blocks of Flats, Student lets, Bedsits, Asylum lets, Landlords Contents.
- Unoccupied Homes - with special rates for properties in probate or awaiting refurbishment, as well as:
- Second Home and Holiday Home Insurance - everything from a chalet to a large second house in the country.
- Insurance for blocks of flats and maisonettes. These properties can often cause problems for insurers, but not for us.
- High Net Worth Policies covering period properties, high-value dwellings and contents cover, and cover for antiques and valuables.
- Listed Buildings Cover.
- Subsidence and Underpinned Homes quoted.
- Flood areas all quoted - our rates are realistic and fair.
- Home Business cover.
- Bed & Breakfast insurance.
- Thatched Insurance. All types and styles of thatch covered.
- Flat Roof Insurance.
- History of previous household claims is not a problem.
- Unusual constructions.
- Flats above shops and commercial premise
Home Insurance Cover Quotes
In times when money may be short, it is all too easy to contemplate cutting back on your short-term home insurance, but this is a false economy – it only takes one major claim to cost you tens or hundreds of thousands.
You may think that your home is nothing special, but in fact many houses have quirks and features which can put up your premium significantly, if you deal with a mainstream provider.
By dealing with a specialist home insurance expert, like Adrian Flux, you can save considerably.
Our knowledge and experience means we are able to offer truly personal premiums and our comparison tools allow our team to find you the most appropriate insurance provider for your needs.
Quick & Cheap Short-term Home Insurance cover rates by phone, please complete the call me form during office hours 9am to 7pm Monday to Friday & 9am to 4pm Saturday for an immediate quote.