Whether you own a Mark I Mexico, an XR3 or a Mark IV cabriolet, if you use your Escort for everyday driving or just display at shows, we can offer you the perfect policy for your needs.
Our specialist Ford Escort insurance offers you:
- Agreed value cover - many insurers will only pay out the 'market value' of your Escort if you suffer a total loss. We could assess your car and agree cover for its true value, so you won't get a nasty surprise if you need to make a claim.
- Laid up policies - so your project Escort is fully protected from theft or mishap.
- Show cover - is your Escort concours ready? We can cover you for shows and exhibitions too.
- Limited Mileage discounts - the fewer miles you drive, the more you can save, from as little as 1,500 miles.
- Wedding Hire cover - could be arranged on application.
- Track Day / Rally cover - could be arranged on application, depending on the policy taken.
- Owner's Club Discounts - If you belong to a recognised classic car owners club or enthusiasts' forum, you may receive a discount of up to 15%, depending on the policy taken.
- Modified Escort Car Insurance - Almost all modifications could be covered on a like for like basis.
Why choose Adrian Flux for your Ford Escort car insurance?
Classic car owners tend to go to specialist insurance companies because they usually have more experience in dealing with the quirks of owning a classic car. Here at Adrian Flux, we've been specialising in insuring classic cars for over 40 years and every Escort insurance quote will receive the attention of a specialist who'll be able to help you through the process.
Ford Escort Insurance Quote
Quicker & Cheaper rates by phone, please click the button below during office hours (9am to 7pm Monday to Friday & 9am to 4pm Saturday) and we will call you back right now, or at a time you specify, for an immediate Ford Escort insurance quote.